Michaelia Cash - is she wasted in Senate?

Remove this Banner Ad

Labor could have introduced this while they were in government.

Labor's retirement home for failed union leaders and dud lefty lawyers, the Fair Work Commission, have recently increased the national minimum wage by 3.3 per cent, above the rate of CPI.
LOL,
Can I have some of what you are on?

It was only 12 years over due.

Everytime I see thread title, I imagine an intoxicated Cash.:p

She doesn't need drugs, her mind has been altered for a long time. She reminds me of the right wing nut jobs on this site, just pure hatred for the working class and want to create an us and them society.

She doesn't need drugs, her mind has been altered for a long time. She reminds me of the right wing nut jobs on this site, just pure hatred for the working class and want to create an us and them society.
BigFooty posters who are just right of centre only look like RWNJ’s because you are so far to the left!

Give it up for the AFP y'all !!!!

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-02-19/police-intercept-313kg-of-ice-destined-for-adelaide/9460462

All these major busts since stasi pete took over his ministry ,

no word yet on the investigation into muckliar though........

That bouffant would take some doing, maybe she run out of that special hairspray?

If you're a Simpson's fan ...just imagine that time Homer forgot Marge's birthday and he says "I'm just going for a walk", nek minit he is in the car racing to the shops.

Would be better put into a rocket and shot into the sun. Already looks like a half sundried tomato why not finish the process.

Imagine the uproar around here if this was said about politicians on the left. We don’t have to because we have a very recent example, Sarah Hanson-Young.

Leb maaate, there is a key difference.
Left wingers would be put on that rocket simply for being left wingers, whereas LNP dropkicks would be put on that rocket for their stupid actions. Krispykremetensen, Michaeliar, Potato Head to name a few.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Leb maaate, there is a key difference.
Left wingers would be put on that rocket simply for being left wingers, whereas LNP dropkicks would be put on that rocket for their stupid actions. Krispykremetensen, Michaeliar, Potato Head to name a few.
Stupidity doesn’t discriminate against either side of the political persuasion!

Cray Cray wasnt invented yesterday its a vital part of the organisation
0b9cd6aa8452879760e50959d5f5e212.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back