Michaelia Cash - is she wasted in Senate?

Goldenblue

Norm Smith Medallist
Ex-Moderator
Aug 2, 2001
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
I know, I am a pretty good looking guy, I dont know why my modelling contract is not the same as Gisele. I am thinking of going to the fair work commission
You just confused me.

Hawk Dork

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts Zombie Lover BeanCoiNFT Investor
Feb 9, 2005
on the road to nowhere
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawks
She is just a theatrical troll, with a hideous voice.
The conservative side of politics cant rely on rational, thought out, reasoned performers, because its pretty hard to come out sounding logical and nice when you're trying to sell the long term IPA vision.
Its best delivered slowly in stealth,because the majority really dont benefit and would never swallow it if it was spelled out to them.
Like all trolls she will be great in opposition,but offer nothing in government.

Sep 21, 2009
AFL Club
St Kilda
Yep, I'd say she is wasted in the senate.

UPWnNY3.jpg

Angry drunk.

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
It's just that a performance like that is far more likely to alienate people (even if only a handful see it) then it is to win them over, so why even bother?

Agreed. Its like that diabolical pathetic, look at me whine by Gillard over alleged misogyny. Fingers down the blackboard stuff.

A few political groupies might get excited but to everyone else its just a massive turn off and bewilderment as to how they got preselected in the first place.

(Add Mirabella and others to the list)

Inferno

Norm Smith Medallist
Mar 7, 2006
Tramland
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Charlotte Hornets
Agreed. Its like that diabolical pathetic, look at me whine by Gillard over alleged misogyny. Fingers down the blackboard stuff.

A few political groupies might get excited but to everyone else its just a massive turn off and bewilderment as to how they got preselected in the first place.

(Add Mirabella and others to the list)

At least Gillard's had a point to it i.e. trying to paint Abbott as sexist/misogynist. I'd forgotten how bizarre that speech by Cash was and it's exactly that kind of childish behaviour which disengages people from politics. Good to see she's still a hack 3 years later...

mighty tiges

Premiership Player
Aug 21, 2002
oneeyed-richmond.com
AFL Club
Richmond

Spot the West Australian pollie who hasn't read this EBA properly and who knows nothing about Victoria and especially how urban sprawl has changed the CFA from what was once a volunteer only brigade 50 years ago to one now covering large chunks of built up suburbia that requires more and more professional firefighters at integrated stations.

At 5.53, she sounds like Dennis Denuto from The Castle.

Q. What specific clause are you worried about most in this agreement, Senator Cash?

A. It's not one clause, [insert] it's the vibe [/insert].

GuruJane

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts RIP
Feb 18, 2003
home of the mighty sa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Tottenham
Michaelia is just another Turnbull promoted minister suffering the Curse of Abbott.

Last edited:

Contra Mundum

To Know Nothing is the Happiest Life
10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Spot the West Australian pollie who hasn't read this EBA properly and who knows nothing about Victoria and especially how urban sprawl has changed the CFA from what was once a volunteer only brigade 50 years ago to one now covering large chunks of built up suburbia that requires more and more professional firefighters at integrated stations.

At 5.53, she sounds like Dennis Denuto from The Castle.

Q. What specific clause are you worried about most in this agreement, Senator Cash?

A. It's not one clause, [insert] it's the vibe [/insert].

Her staffers should be shot - also she was a Senior Associate in the Industrial Law Practice of Freehills Perth - how hard would it have been to get across the detail. The actual bill is quite elegantly drafted.

GuruJane

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts RIP
Feb 18, 2003
home of the mighty sa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Tottenham
Her staffers should be shot - also she was a Senior Associate in the Industrial Law Practice of Freehills Perth - how hard would it have been to get across the detail. The actual bill is quite elegantly drafted.

Not as though she has had insufficient time to get across the issue either - like more than 3 months.

blackcat

Irving's godfather and handle
Dec 29, 2003
Beverly Hills 90210 Antifa bracket
AFL Club
Richmond
the bill. drafted at 1500an hour by cute jnr associates in canberrra. i know one of them.

#janglyearrings... Jane how many sets of jangly earings do you have in your jewellery draw allliterationz
#Luna #DeanWareham #janglyjewlleryftw #dreampop

Rhythm King Lyrics
Your earings area dancin'
They're flyin' in circles
Your janglin' jewelry

Is hypnotisin'
Your girldfriends met for cocktails
Leavin' you behind
Giggles 'round the table
Never you mind

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Yep, I'd say she is wasted in the senate.

UPWnNY3.jpg

Angry drunk.
as i have said before, my favourite screaming banshee. That also looks pretty cheap liquor, I see Michaelia as more buying something nice from Supper Club on Spring Street. somethling like Petrus. look at the pearls.

Spring street, petrus and pearls, and supper club. Let Palmer go to Flower Drum or Portia's and spill the chilli sauce and dumplings down his corpulence[sic/grammar]

MC is a Supper Club lady with miki moto pearls meds

medusala

GuruJane

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts RIP
Feb 18, 2003
home of the mighty sa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Tottenham
the bill. drafted at 1500an hour by cute jnr associates in canberrra. i know one of them.

#janglyearrings... Jane how many sets of jangly earings do you have in your jewellery draw allliterationz

Rhythm King Lyrics
Your janglin' jewelry

Is hypnotisin'
Leavin' you behind
Giggles 'round the table
Never you mind

Don't have a jewellery drawer.

Been interesting to understand why Tony and Peta never promoted Payne, Cash and O'Dwyer to cabinet.:D:D:D

Contra Mundum

10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Not as though she has had insufficient time to get across the issue either - like more than 3 months.

It takes 15 minutes for someone in the know to digest an EBA - its a ******* indictment. I suppose she thought at SKY she would only get soft balls

Contra Mundum

10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC
Don't have a jewellery drawer.

Been interesting to understand why Tony and Peta never promoted Payne, Cash and O'Dwyer to cabinet.:D:D:D

Tasmanian Nosferatu was/is no intellectual giant either - Peter Reith is mensa worthy next to dribblers like him

Contra Mundum

10k Posts
Aug 1, 2002
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
NMFC

Rhythm King Lyrics
Your janglin' jewelry

Is hypnotisin'
Leavin' you behind
Giggles 'round the table
Never you mind

The HSP senior associates of both genders are always impeccably dressed and very good looking

blackcat

Dec 29, 2003
AFL Club
Richmond
Tasmanian Nosferatu was/is no intellectual giant either - Peter Reith is mensa worthy next to dribblers like him
as i said before aunt taught him in paddington, what late 70s or 80s in law faculty... she said arrogant. pygmy intellect, well, that is my artistic non artistic license. am i spelling pygmy correct? or is it pigmy? Nosferatu sounds more like Ethio Jazz than a Vampire, but Ethio Jazz never entered the lexicon of dressed-in-black cats with french sonya rykiel turtle necks sipping wine at supper club post show in jarmusch haze and hue until it entered the lexicon when it prolly hit french airwaves in 60s and 70s. think melville's la cercle rouge. i dont see jane liking astatke, she is more a Pulp jarvis cocker common people cr@p coming out of Blair's briton and st martins in 90s. as evo would no doubt say, its #milquetoast stupid

GuruJane

Brownlow Medallist
10k Posts RIP
Feb 18, 2003
home of the mighty sa
AFL Club
Hawthorn
Other Teams
Hawthorn, Tottenham

If you are meaning Abetz - I think he was elected by the party room as leader in Senate so Tony and Peta would have had little choice in that one. In any case he was very experienced across a portfolios in a party pretty much devoid of talent or brains in the senate after 2007. Just look at brandis.

Back