Mick Gatto

Remove this Banner Ad

Any proof of drugs, partyPoop? Mick Gatto is hardly the stand up guy and all but the VicPol have never really been able to pin anything on him.

That just means hes got a brain unlike some of the other morons

Any proof of drugs, partyPoop? Mick Gatto is hardly the stand up guy and all but the VicPol have never really been able to pin anything on him.
Deary me,
I don't watch the news, I don't read the paper..I don't need some propergander crap telling me the supposed FACTS when I'm pretty sure last time I studied English we spent copious amounts of time analysing journalists reports and how they write articles to get the reader to think a certain way.. Fact is fact and I gather my valuable resources from the experience

Deary me,
I don't watch the news, I don't read the paper..I don't need some propergander crap telling me the supposed FACTS when I'm pretty sure last time I studied English we spent copious amounts of time analysing journalists reports and how they write articles to get the reader to think a certain way.. Fact is fact and I gather my valuable resources from the experience...lol, and you think its his brain that doesn't get him pinched?? No no no..its his lack of morals ,principles, honesty and truths that keep him on the streets.. The man is a coward and fraud...And I've got police statements to prove it

Deary me,
I don't watch the news, I don't read the paper..I don't need some propergander crap telling me the supposed FACTS when I'm pretty sure last time I studied English we spent copious amounts of time analysing journalists reports and how they write articles to get the reader to think a certain way.. Fact is fact and I gather my valuable resources from the experience

So whats your experience then?

He
Kerry O'Brien just opened the ABC 7.30 report tonite introducing a story about Mick Gatto, Opus Prime and the ANZ bank. In that order.

At the end of the story he made a major reference to Mick again.

Love him or hate him. One thing Mick's involvement in this has done is getting a few previously carefree financial money movers/lenders thinking about a rare word so far in their footloose profession.

CONSEQUENCE

Up to now there has been a fair bit of sign em up and our job is done forget em mentality about a few of our financial institution's.

Tomorrow with a little bit of luck after a nightmare and possibly catching up with an episode of "Underbelly", a few of these sign em up and let them rot financiers will spare a thought of Mick Gatto with his big belly and A-Team T-Shirt striding around Tullamarine airport on his way to Singapore to seek out Opus Prime funds.

We used to have lenders with a conscious, and we probably need them again.

As I earlier said you can love him or hate him. But I love him for this, he did not have to put this in the public domain, but he chose to. And some of these unscrupulous lenders will have an uneasy feeling about this.

And they deserve to
Haha..you show me a bloke who has successfully received his money from Mick's Mediation business and I'll show u a bullshit artist!! He robs his clients blind

Well, details...

Youd expect anyone making a claim to back it up. Whats your extensive experience? Were you a dealer for him, or did you buy the underbelly box set?

Well, details...

Youd expect anyone making a claim to back it up. Whats your extensive experience? Were you a dealer for him, or did you buy the underbelly box set?
Time will tell...read my posts ..its quite simple to see the truth.. ..I'm writing on here for no other reason or gain of my own.. I don't support criminal activity or gangsters.. Shameful for all who think they are more in titled and take for greed..

Time will tell...read my posts ..its quite simple to see the truth.. ..I'm writing on here for no other reason or gain of my own.. I don't support criminal activity or gangsters.. Shameful for all who think they are more in titled and take for greed..

Time will tell?

How does that tell us anything about your extensive personal experience?

I have no issue with you slamming the guy, but donwith with more than a ;)

Lotta suspensions in 'ere.

On a side note,was lunching outside at the Cellar Bar a number of years back and Mick was dining a cupla tables up from us.
Heaps of people wandered past and took selfies with him and he was gracious and forthcoming with every single person,whilst his mates and minders were a little uneasy and ready!;)

Played poker with him a lot and been to the footy with him a few times. Genuinely nice guy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I don't mind Mick, from a distance and have heard a lot of good things about him. Some not so good, his habit of dragging a camera crew around with him for a while including to funerals wore a bit thin in some circles and a conversation I accidentally on purpose overheard that went something like "That f****** Mick Ghetto handing out money like the f****** Robbing Hood of Melbourne" So, who knows ...

Deary me,
I don't watch the news, I don't read the paper..I don't need some propergander crap telling me the supposed FACTS when I'm pretty sure last time I studied English
Shameful for all who think they are more in titled and take for greed..
If you or your parents paid for this so-called education, you or they are entitled to a refund.

Deary me,

You studied English?
Shirley yoo gest!

I don't mind Mick, from a distance and have heard a lot of good things about him. Some not so good, his habit of dragging a camera crew around with him for a while including to funerals wore a bit thin in some circles and a conversation I accidentally on purpose overheard that went something like "That f****** Mick Ghetto handing out money like the f****** Robbing Hood of Melbourne" So, who knows ...
If you get on the wrong side of him I'm guessing you'd know toot sweet.;)

Another personal attack of yours. Try sticking to the thread rules buddy.
The site has rules, the thread does not. If you keep making preposterous claims about your English education you must expect people to be dubious.

The site has rules, the thread does not. If you keep making preposterous claims about your English education you must expect people to be dubious.

Stick to the site rules champ. No need for the personal attacks. Everyone could pass comment on your stupidity every time you make a comment but they don't because the site rules don't allow it. Stick to the topic buddy.

Stick to the site rules champ. No need for the personal attacks. Everyone could pass comment on your stupidity every time you make a comment but they don't because the site rules don't allow it. Stick to the topic buddy.
Three months, is that how long you've been on here? Thanks for availing me of your vast knowledge. If the Mods don't like what I post they are rarely reticent to let me know, so you needn't bother. Thanks anyway. Mine was not a personal attack. There was nothing personal about it. I would have written much the same about anybody who displayed such gauche behaviour. That's my job on this site.

Three months, is that how long you've been on here? Thanks for availing me of your vast knowledge. If the Mods don't like what I post they are rarely reticent to let me know, so you needn't bother. Thanks anyway. Mine was not a personal attack. There was nothing personal about it. I would have written much the same about anybody who displayed such gauche behaviour. That's my job on this site.

Good to see you're employed. Quite an important job you have. LMFAO Mick Gatto is the topic if you were wondering. He is a nice bloke and has a great sense of humour.

Good to see you're employed. Quite an important job you have. LMFAO Mick Gatto is the topic if you were wondering. He is a nice bloke and has a great sense of humour.

He also kills people. Nice bloke or not, he kills people

Remove this Banner Ad

Back