Unsolved Mick Hawi (ex Sydney Commanchero leader) gunned down

Remove this Banner Ad

THE execution of former gang boss Mick Hawi has sparked fears of revenge attacks.

The ex-Comanchero boss was gunned down in the car park of the Rockdale Fitness First, in Sydney’s south, yesterday. He was shot at close range, possibly as much as a dozen times, as he sat in his black Mercedes.

http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw...m/news-story/3ded97a23bbc5ad1b3da0318d0c213c6

Reminiscent to the infamous Jason Moran murder, sitting in a car in full public view. Hawi was convicted of manslaughter over an attack at Sydney Airport in 2009 in which a rival bikie was killed. The former Comanchero boss was jailed for five years for the killing of Hells Angels associate Anthony Zervas in the violent brawl. Hawi was originally found guilty of murder, but his conviction was overturned on appeal and he plead guilty to the lesser charge of manslaughter.

He was released in 2015 after a board approved his parole based on his “satisfactory prison performance”.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Whoever did the Hawi job is really pushing the envelope IMO, these broad daylight executions as well as stirring the coppers right up, are so much harder to get away with than 2 or 3 am jobs, more people around , CCTV footage, mobile phone cameras.....
The Western suburbs of Sydney are fast becoming like the Barrios of downtown Rio De Janeiro in Brazil in terms of shootings .and it would be a concern at the highest levels of Government.

footy75

Premiership Player
Jun 4, 2008
AFL Club
Carlton
Yeah the cops will be right onto this

He bashed a guy to death at the airport...

so its probably a hells angel associate seeking revenge (how can u blame them)

shooter burnt the car out...had a balaclava on

cops will have an idea who it is already...all about can they get the evidence

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton

Yes and threatened to fill the deceased associates HA patched brother full of bullet holes immediately after the airport incident . Two days after burying his younger brother Zervas did get more holes than a colander put in him outside his still grieving mothers -a remarkable coincidence and absolutely ruthless- no backdown whatsoever despite reportedly calling for peace to be brokered
Four days after Hawis release from prison Zervas had his nose bitten off by a caller to his home another coincidence.?
Hawis car shot up exactly like Zervas was and also shot in the face,,,,,eye for an eye,...nose for a nose,,,,?
Internationally we have had the German, Canadian and Nordic Biker wars all featuring the mighty HA vs whoever challenges them......are we witnessing the start of a similar confrontation with this one......Australian academics have been warning of the potential for years,,,,,,,depending on who you talk to this is either a former or defacto current National OMG National Presidente who has just been wacked......

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
In the not so distant future
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Going by how things have been happening in Sydney (and Melbourne in certain cases) of late, the shooter will have been on a plane to Bangkok or Dubai within hours of the hit.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Going by how things have been happening in Sydney (and Melbourne in certain cases) of late, t
shooter will have been on a plane to Bangkok or Dubai within hours of the hit.

"Mick Howie got what he deserved and good on the boys that done it." Frederika Bromwitch mother of the Zervas boys speaks on National Television .. Absolutely astounding.
I bet channel seven executives are getting roasted by all and sundry in the NSW police executive at the moment,. and i don't think will ever see a story like that again .Talk about putting out the fire with gasoline.
Disastrous-- the last thing NSW police want is for the Comancheros to "lose face" on a National platform and this is exactly the scenario old school coppers went to great lengths to avoid in the past-even to the extent of planting disinformation about past club clashes.
Australia's most ruthless organised crime gang versus MEOC under the bikie banner....Nightmare scenario.
Yes agree the shooter(s) may well be on an interstate or overseas jaunt right now....brazen professional hit, and at least one of the fleeing men in the video footage released looks to possibly have kevlar armour under their clothes ...... prepared for a shoot out to avoid capture.?
I dont envy the coppers that have to deal with these gentlemen......

van peebles

Cancelled
10k Posts
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Definitely NOT a professional hit.
Professionals aren't heard and nobody ever knows what happened to '.....'
Profesionals dont advertise thier work in public.

van peebles

Cancelled
10k Posts
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
OH I SEEEEE.. SILLY ME...like you saw on the movies and TV huh,,, very mysterious making people disappear....REAL professionals are like MAGIC MEN huh,,,,, so you know ALL about it........so going by your definition the Mossad team that topped Mahmoud al Mabhouh In Dubai weren't professionals eh,,?,,neither was Cherokee Collins or Jimmy Bazely......cos they didn't do it like you saw at the movies huh....?
Professionals dont advertise their work in Public Eh.....WOW..so you are saying Hawis assassins put an ad in the Daily Telegraph Classifieds section did they?" How very UNPROFESSIONAL of them....better let the NSW Gang squad know asap.....did they leave a telephone number...?
....look it was a professional hit mate , even the NSW coppers are calling it that. But thanks for a good laugh on a Sunday night.
your original comment was that it was a professional hit.
It certainly wasnt,old crims wouldve made the body disappear.

Reckless young tiro's just brazenly shoot in public and that has the police worried.
If a professional did it there would be not an ounce of fuss or care shown by the police force.
Enjoy your movie watching and keep up the word on the street intel for us.

Dan Baker

Club Legend
Jan 12, 2017
Conspiracy Not
AFL Club
West Coast
"Mick Howie got what he deserved and good on the boys that done it." Frederika Bromwitch mother of the Zervas boys speaks on National Television .. Absolutely astounding.
I bet channel seven executives are getting roasted by all and sundry in the NSW police executive at the moment,. and i don't think will ever see a story like that again .Talk about putting out the fire with gasoline.
Disastrous-- the last thing NSW police want is for the Comancheros to "lose face" on a National platform and this is exactly the scenario old school coppers went to great lengths to avoid in the past-even to the extent of planting disinformation about past club clashes.
Australia's most ruthless organised crime gang versus MEOC under the bikie banner....Nightmare scenario.
Yes agree the shooter(s) may well be on an interstate or overseas jaunt right now....brazen professional hit, and at least one of the fleeing men in the video footage released looks to possibly have kevlar armour under their clothes ...... prepared for a shoot out to avoid capture.?

Media want the fight. The 24 hour cycle is running out of news so they have to make it up by getting everyone to fight each other.

Imagine if someone blew channel 7?

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
your original comment was that it was a professional hit.
It certainly wasnt,old crims wouldve made the body disappear.

Reckless young tiro's just brazenly shoot in public and that has the police worried.
If a professional did it there would be not an ounce of fuss or care shown by the police force.
Enjoy your movie watching and keep up the word on the street intel for us.

Give me some examples of these unseen nameless magical" old crims" who are more professional than the examples i have given-namely the Kidon, Honored Society and Mr Asia killer Bazely, and undoubtedly Australias most prolific the weasel Cherokee Collins. Put up or shut up .

van peebles

Cancelled
10k Posts
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
Give me some examples of these unseen nameless magical" old crims" who are more professional than the examples i have given-namely the Kidon, Honored Society and Mr Asia killer Bazely, and undoubtedly Australias most prolific the weasel Cherokee Collins. Put up or shut up .
Before today's drug fueled gutless thugs. Men went on the missing list almost monthly it just wasn't reported in mainstream media.
Painters and Dockers had a revolving door at thier headquarters due to the disappearance regularity.
You are obviously under 40 yo and havent heard of the decades we call the sixties and seventies.
But make a start by googling Billy the texan Longley.
The toecutter gang.
Grass palaces .
The Donald McKay story.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Before today's drug fueled gutless thugs. Men went on the missing list almost monthly it just wasn't reported in mainstream media.
Painters and Dockers had a revolving door at thier headquarters due to the disappearance regularity.
You are obviously under 40 yo and havent heard of the decades we call the sixties and seventies.
But make a start by googling Billy the texan Longley.
The toecutter gang.
Grass palaces .
The Donald McKay story.

This is just off the top of my head... Billy Longley was a woman basher who murdered his first wife in 1961. Too gutless to confront Pat Shannon himself he hired dopey Kevin Taylor and a 21 year old kid called Harding to do the job- Harding promptly spilt his guts to police, and they all went down. Longley then ratted out the Painters and Dockers prompting the Costigan Royal Commission.
The best known of the Toecutters was Stuart John Regan, another woman basher and Pimp who murdered a three year old child, and also shot a fellow crim dead through a Pub Window in front of numerous witnesses.
Aaaaaaaah the good old days eh Gramps......far removed from todays "drug fuelled gutless thugs"..... Ha ha you are a funny guy,,,,, Strike two Pops but come on i will even give you another go at giving me an example of your so called " True Professional " hitmen from the good old days....once again Put Up or Shut Up.....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

van peebles

Cancelled
10k Posts
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
This is just off the top of my head... Billy Longley was a woman basher who murdered his first wife in 1961. Too gutless to confront Pat Shannon himself he hired dopey Kevin Taylor and a 21 year old kid called Harding to do the job- Harding promptly spilt his guts to police, and they all went down. Longley then ratted out the Painters and Dockers prompting the Costigan Royal Commission.
The best known of the Toecutters was Stuart John Regan, another woman basher and Pimp who murdered a three year old child, and also shot a fellow crim dead through a Pub Window in front of numerous witnesses.
Aaaaaaaah the good old days eh Gramps......far removed from todays "drug fuelled gutless thugs"..... Ha ha you are a funny guy,,,,, Strike two Pops but come on i will even give you another go at giving me an example of your so called " True Professional " hitmen from the good old days....once again Put Up or Shut Up.....
Plenty of bodies disappeared that police didn't have to lift a finger.
You're missing the point.
But keep digging and you might find Jackie Twist and others who might be turning in thier graves at the amount of tuff bikies letting off bullets in the streets.

van peebles

Cancelled
10k Posts
Aug 12, 2013
AFL Club
GWS
While you're both swinging dicks can either answer what happened to Jack Louis Cliff born 1919 played for St Kilda and is rumoured to be lying out there somewhere after keeping some cash that wasnt his
In the same place as Chris Flannery probably.
Not the first or last.
But not recorded because he wasn't professionaly hit in the public eye.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
While you're both swinging dicks can either answer what happened to Jack Louis Cliff born 1919 played for St Kilda and is rumoured to be lying out there somewhere after keeping some cash that wasnt his

No competition in the swing competition - this bloke nominates a wife murderer, a child murderer and now a bloke who walked up and shot a bloke in front of thirty witnesses as examples of his noble old school professionals who didn't talk and made people disappear. Makes ridiculous statements with nothing to back them up
Anyway i have just realised that it is the same joker who spams up all these threads with nonsense arguments just for the sake of it, who is using another account name and i will be putting this one one ignore too- you can chat to it about whatever you like,-swing your dicks together and have fun now.......

Mar 21, 2016
Down South Corvus Tristis
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt, White Sox
No competition in the swing competition - this bloke nominates a wife murderer, a child murderer and now a bloke who walked up and shot a bloke in front of thirty witnesses as examples of his noble old school professionals who didn't talk and made people disappear. Makes ridiculous statements with nothing to back them up
Anyway i have just realised that it is the same joker who spams up all these threads with nonsense arguments just for the sake of it, who is using another account name and i will be putting this one one ignore too- you can chat to it about whatever you like,-swing your dicks together and have fun now.......
28 posts since January and you know all about this poster? Pot kettle black?

Anyway I just asked a question , if neither can answer thats fine. Just tiresome the back and forth

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
28 posts since January and you know all about this poster? Pot kettle black?

Anyway I just asked a question , if neither can answer thats fine. Just tiresome the back and forth

Yep 28 Quality posts in just over a year from me -as opposed to your 27,500 in less than two years. thats roughly about 270 posts a week, 40 a day and 1.5 posts every hour. I must have hit a bit of a raw nerve when i mentioned spamming did I .? Come on knock another post out, you know you want to.....Sad.

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
Mick Hawi.. I saw him the first time on Bra Boys. :p

What I dont understand he knew his life is on the line and lives in Sydney. He was cashed up to travel and enjoy life in the sun but let’s face it he was to arrogant.

The Comancheros were in fact using a gym in Northbridge Perth Western Australia as a " secret" clubhouse as they established themselves there in the early 2000s. The old school bikie clubhouse of the 70 s and 80s was a place out in an industrial estate where greybeards in black levis and Jackie Howe singlets drank beers, got drunk, brawled ,played pool and hired strippers.
A gym is the ideal place for todays designer clothes wearing,body conscious "Nike Bikies" to congregate.. no alcohol everyone sipping water,.. workout, people coming and going 24 hours a day without drawing attention, situated in busy cafe and nightclub precincts, pills and powders passed, often frequented by security industry types.....senior Bandido Toby Mitchell had a few caps busted on him outside a Gym in Melbourne too....
Hawi wasn't far from home, it was broad daylight, friendly territory....definetly dropped his guard,,,, Arrogance?,,,,hmmmm, took on the National president of the H.A. at a major airport, killed a member of his entourage and threatened to kill a patched member who was shot full of holes days later after burying his brother,,, definitely not a shrinking violet by any means.....

Badge666

Cancelled
Jan 12, 2017
AFL Club
Carlton
" No punishment is enough for the loss of my son, I just hope he gets the punishment he deserves ,- my son didn't deserve to die in that way".
A tearful FrederiKa Bromwtich adresses the media outside court in May 2012 after Mick Hawi has just been sentenced to 28 years jail for the murder of her son,,,,,,,,
"Mick Howie got what he deserves and good on the boys that done it.."
Frederika Bromwich February 2018.

Sep 21, 2008
docklands
AFL Club
Geelong
The Comancheros were in fact using a gym in Northbridge Perth Western Australia as a " secret" clubhouse as they established themselves there in the early 2000s. The old school bikie clubhouse of the 70 s and 80s was a place out in an industrial estate where greybeards in black levis and Jackie Howe singlets drank beers, got drunk, brawled ,played pool and hired strippers.
A gym is the ideal place for todays designer clothes wearing,body conscious "Nike Bikies" to congregate.. no alcohol everyone sipping water,.. workout, people coming and going 24 hours a day without drawing attention, situated in busy cafe and nightclub precincts, pills and powders passed, often frequented by security industry types.....senior Bandido Toby Mitchell had a few caps busted on him outside a Gym in Melbourne too....
Hawi wasn't far from home, it was broad daylight, friendly territory....definetly dropped his guard,,,, Arrogance?,,,,hmmmm, took on the National president of the H.A. at a major airport, killed a member of his entourage and threatened to kill a patched member who was shot full of holes days later after burying his brother,,, definitely not a shrinking violet by any means.....
And it cost him his life at 37.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
10k Posts Bay 13: Vintage Bay Podcaster North Melbourne - North 2012 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2011 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2010 Player Sponsor North Melbourne - North 2009 Player Sponsor
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne

Who is that? Certainly not the HAs.

MaddAdam

Cancelled
Jun 8, 2011
AFL Club
North Melbourne

That gym is next to the Bandido clubhouse in Brunswick.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back