Remove this Banner Ad

tap_my_scott

All Australian
Suspended
Mar 29, 2011
Mellbourne
AFL Club
Melbourne
I had lunch yesterday with a Collingwood board member.

Malthouse is as god as signed, sealed and deliveed with the MFC after this season.

Malthouse and the Pies have both agreed that the current plans where Buckley takes over and he steps aside is not feasible.

MM sees the Demons as having the best collection of young talent he has ever seen in the VFL/AFL and he wants the chance to mould them into a dynasty.

Malthouse is as god as signed, sealed and deliveed with the MFC after this season.

Malthouse and the Pies have both agreed that the current plans where Buckley takes over and he steps aside is not feasible.

MM sees the Demons as having the best collection of young talent he has ever seen in the VFL/AFL and he wants the chance to mould them into a dynasty.

Please enlighten us on which board member. I know the Collingwood board extremely well. I would be happy to give them a call and confirm your luncheon and also what was said. Please throw a name my way.

Two flogs in three posts!

Moderately plausible until this part...

Please enlighten us on which board member. I know the Collingwood board extremely well. I would be happy to give them a call and confirm your luncheon and also what was said. Please throw a name my way.

Geez, I thought the OP was a name dropper. Do Pies supporters really live south of the yarra? I'm guessing you are really northern side?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Reported for being a ******** on the man board.

Waaah, poor sookie sookie lah lah, did I hurt your feelings?

I hate to break it to you but the Dees are a bit of, and have been for ages, a laughing stock of the AFL if you didn't realise.

No success since god knows when, I wasn't alive then. Always in debt and begging for cash, poor management plus the fans are heartless and go skiing by about July when the realise they won't make the finals, again. Their poor attendances are a joke but we all know that the Dees just make up the numbers.

I think Mick's name would be getting thrown around by Carlton, Richmond, Adelaide, Hawks and even West Coast at the moment.

Which brings me back to my original post, why would he want to go to a rabble like the Dees?

THERE'S BETTER JOBS OUT THERE, I'm sorry if your feelings were trampled on.

Waaah, poor sookie sookie lah lah, did I hurt your feelings?

I hate to break it to you but the Dees are a bit of, and have been for ages, a laughing stock of the AFL if you didn't realise.

No success since god knows when, I wasn't alive then. Always in debt and begging for cash, poor management plus the fans are heartless and go skiing by about July when the realise they won't make the finals, again. Their poor attendances are a joke but we all know that the Dees just make up the numbers.

I think Mick's name would be getting thrown around by Carlton, Richmond, Adelaide, Hawks and even West Coast at the moment.

Which brings me back to my original post, why would he want to go to a rabble like the Dees?

THERE'S BETTER JOBS OUT THERE, I'm sorry if your feelings were trampled on.

majestic post coming from a supporter of the reigning wooden spooners ;)

Whether the op is talking crap or not, melbourne would be the most logical step for mm. They have the most upside out of any of the others teams in the comp and you can see that it would be the sort of the challenge he would want.

Of course you did:rolleyes:

Did you mention to him how you want to beat up Swan?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back