Brad-clare

All Australian
Feb 18, 2003
Ceduna
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
North Adelaide and Richmo
I'm a North Adelaide fan and I'm wondering what you thought of Mick Nunans coaching in the brief time he was at the Lions. He certainly had a massive influence at North Adelaide and turned us from bottom to top and I would like your thoughts on his short AFL stint. In my opinion he still could add more value to AFL clubs as a coach compared to Grant Thomas and Danny Frawely.

Given the time and resources, Nunan would have been a great coach. Perhaps if he had been appointed in 1991, who knows what might have become of the Roys. By the time Nunan arrived, the only thing we had left was our heart and our pride.

I used to regularly watch Fitzroy's training & was very impressed by Nunan's coaching. He was more concerned with developing the players than winning matches. He improved their skills considerably. Given time, he'd have developed a great team. I'm sorry he didn't get that chance.

Not enough time to really get a sense of his worth as coach. Also the club / team had a few too many 'extenuating circumstances' affecting players performances...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back