Discussion Mid-Price Madness....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide, Baghdad Bombers
Whoa you team must be super mid pricey if you can fit a non rookie d5 hell I can even fit 1 at d4. But you have also gone for all the cheap rookies havent u?
I'm only mid-price madness in DEF ...and M5 & M6 .....8 x mid-pricers, if you include Greene as a mid pricer

Just not happy with 6 on field Rookies ......want to get down to 5, but I simply can't see it being any lower than that

toxic

Hall of Famer
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm only mid-price madness in DEF ...and M5 & M6 .....8 x mid-pricers, if you include Greene as a mid pricer

Just not happy with 6 on field Rookies ......want to get down to 5, but I simply can't see it being any lower than that
I'm at 5, haven't changed in 3 days,
Very scared

AFL Club
Collingwood

:think: keep looking brother..:):)

vast

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon

I got it down to 4 but the team was super shit. Less than 10 keepers.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

vast

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
What was Judd_Magic 's team .....3 x On-Field Rookies :eek:

I can live with Walsh + 1 ...in the midfield ......but 2 Rookies in both FWD & DEF , I can't this year

But I do not trust Ridley
But how many legit keepers do you have? Guys that are a realistic chance to finish top 10 in their position.

Yoda_

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspurs, Melbourne Vixen
What was Judd_Magic 's team .....3 x On-Field Rookies :eek:

I can live with Walsh + 1 ...in the midfield ......but 2 Rookies in both FWD & DEF , I can't this year

But I do not trust Ridley
What are you classing as a rookie?

Sam Collins classed as a rookie?

If he is a mid pricer, I only have 3 on field rookies with 5 guys between $400,000 and $200,000.

In terms of keepers; 12 is where I am at with another 2 guys very real possibilities of being in the top percentage of there position.

AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
West Adelaide, Baghdad Bombers
What are you classing as a rookie?

Sam Collins classed as a rookie?

If he is a mid pricer, I only have 3 on field rookies with 5 guys between $400,000 and $200,000.

In terms of keepers; 12 is where I am at with another 2 guys very real possibilities of being in the top percentage of there position.
That's excellent ....but are you classifying Walsh as a Rookie or mid-pricer @ $207K ?

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
It's surprising how many SC's still believe that rookies are the only way to generate cash for upgrades.
I did this with Jeffy Garlett a few years ago, maybe his 1st year at Melbourne. Tonned up early in the year and I timed it sweet trading him out at an 80 av and 90k odd increase for a very decreased Zorko I believe - only cost me 100k or so to get Zorkos super scores for the next 4 months!

SterlingArcher

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
Carlton
Think I'm going to go mid price madness too.

I want to try something different this year and not have such a cookie cutter team.

So what are we thinking fellas out of Rocky v Sheed?

Who is the pick of the 2 and why? :think:
Rocky for me. His role is surely pure extractor.

Sheed could easily be rotated around in my opinion. Clearly a gun player when given his best role but so is Gaff in that role. Eagles have a versatile midfield in terms of roles played.

Top Bottom