Mid-Price Madness....

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Moore hasn't had a decent run playing in defence, his history doesn't tell you anything. Moore had 3 games last year in defence where he played the entire match, he scored 83, 68 and 91 for an average of 80. scores. His JLT scores were also good

Both equally injury prone, Moore has DPP and is cheaper, I'd go Moore in a heartbeat

Each to there own.

Elliott is a ball winner. (averages 1.5 possessions less than the best current small fwd in the comp - Luke Breust over there careers).

He may not score as consistently as Darcy (if he scores well at all. but I fully expect him to earn me the $100,000 - $120,000 to jump straight to a fallen premium.

Darcy played well against f****** Carlton FFS. Not exactly world beating opposition at that.

Each to there own.

Elliott is a ball winner. (averages 1.5 possessions less than the best current small fwd in the comp - Luke Breust over there careers).

He may not score as consistently as Darcy (if he scores well at all. but I fully expect him to earn me the $100,000 - $120,000 to jump straight to a fallen premium.

Darcy played well against f****** Carlton FFS. Not exactly world beating opposition at that.
Exactly, that's why we all love this s**t!

Brother I wish you the very with this pick, because if Elliott scores well, that means he's fit and firing for my Pies

Exactly, that's why we all love this s**t!

Brother I wish you the very with this pick, because if Elliott scores well, that means he's fit and firing for my Pies

I still remember watching Jamie play a ýoung guns'game at Box Hill with an old BigFooty favorite @Wall - E where he kicked 5 and looked such a complete AFL player. From that day he has been as fascinating as he was back then as he is now.

Elliott scores better than Darcey Moore :drunkface:

Elliott has the capacity to go bigger than Moore.

Elliott's problem is his durability. Moore has a number of question marks over his SC sustainability. Elliott I'm more confident on.

Again, Elliot has averaged just over 80 once in his career. Not sure where you're getting this idea that he's a good scorer. Moore is playing a supercoach friendly role without a real sample size of his scoring potential in this role. Due to his talent and what we've seen in the JLT I'd more than back him over Elliot at his price.

Looking forward to seeing Elliot light up the MCG again this year but I wouldn't consider him in my team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back