List Mgmt. Mid Season Draft 2021 Player Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Doultree, Thomas, Edwards or D'Angelo thanks.

Don't care what position they are, best available thanks.

D'Angelo is Gippslands skipper, but more of an inside midfielder I believe.

Edwards has been spoken about - very athletic ruck/forward who has developed ALOT in the last 12 months.

Thomas - "small" forward, hoping to confirm his gamestyle. If he's more Curtis Taylor/Taylor Garner/Eddie Ford, we might look elsewhere as we have a plethora of medium forwards atm.

Doultree - is a slight midfielder. Again, would like to know his pace/kicking skills and if he has HBF potential.

D'Angelo is Gippslands skipper, but more of an inside midfielder I believe.

Edwards has been spoken about - very athletic ruck/forward who has developed ALOT in the last 12 months.

Thomas - "small" forward, hoping to confirm his gamestyle. If he's more Curtis Taylor/Taylor Garner/Eddie Ford, we might look elsewhere as we have a plethora of medium forwards atm.

Doultree - is a slight midfielder. Again, would like to know his pace/kicking skills and if he has HBF potential.

Thanks for the insight.

Yeah, I don't want us picking for need with this pick. Should be seen as a #1 pick in the ND and take best available talent.

Thanks for the insight.

Yeah, I don't want us picking for need with this pick. Should be seen as a #1 pick in the ND and take best available talent.

I think you kind of have to slightly pick for need.

We are odd's on to take a midfielder with #1 in Horne or Sonsie.

We took Powell, Phillips and Lazzaro with our first three picks in 2020.

I have no problem with picking a genuine midfielder with the #1 pick in the MSD, however, they better have good pace/kicking skills so as we can develop them in another position for the time being (See Lazzaro).

The same as Thomas. He would need to have decent pace/endurance, as we have a number of mercurial "potential" half forwards on the list that need to build their tanks already.

The Richmond recruiting model has merit for their support/role players. If they can't kick and don't have pace/endurance, they don't select them. IF you have those 3 qualities you can play pretty much anywhere from small forward to half back.

I think you kind of have to slightly pick for need.

We are odd's on to take a midfielder with #1 in Horne or Sonsie.

We took Powell, Phillips and Lazzaro with our first three picks in 2020.

I have no problem with picking a genuine midfielder with the #1 pick in the MSD, however, they better have good pace/kicking skills so as we can develop them in another position for the time being (See Lazzaro).

The same as Thomas. He would need to have decent pace/endurance, as we have a number of mercurial "potential" half forwards on the list that need to build their tanks already.

The Richmond recruiting model has merit for their support/role players. If they can't kick and don't have pace/endurance, they don't select them. IF you have those 3 qualities you can play pretty much anywhere from small forward to half back.

It's an interesting dilemma.

Alternatively our list management team may see us as needing two more mids (Horne/Sonsie being one), and taking a mid in the MSD may enable us to be a bit more flexible with our 2nd round pick in the ND.

I've created this google sheet that lists all the players who applied for the 2020 National draft and are eligible for the 2021 mid season draft (minus the players who were selected in all the drafts ND,PSD,RD,SPP. If you notice anyone that I may have missed and haven't removed, just drop me a message)

I've also created separate tabs for each of the main years (2002-1998) if you want to have a look.

Birth year 2002 being eligible for the 2020 draft, 2001 = 2019, etc

Noah Gribble from Geelong would be worth a look. Missed 2020 due to an ACL injury but has come back as an overage player in good form for Geelong Falcons. Plays mainly as an inside mid so not a pressing need, but he might just work his way into MSD frame if he continues to develop.

Tough, courageous, good hands and a solid kick. Started the year with a 24 & 31 disposals.

I've created this google sheet that lists all the players who applied for the 2020 National draft and are eligible for the 2021 mid season draft (minus the players who were selected in all the drafts ND,PSD,RD,SPP. If you notice anyone that I may have missed and haven't removed, just drop me a message)

I've also created separate tabs for each of the main years (2002-1998) if you want to have a look.

I love you so much.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

amazing

Righto draft experts, go nuts and give us plebs your recommendations.

Some names to look out for:

Will Papley
Dylan Thomas
Henry Walsh
Jacob Edwards
Max Heath
Liam Podhajski
Zavier Maher
Ethan Baxter
Cody Raak
Jye Sinderberry
Noah Gribble
Liam Conway
Jackson Callow
Ethan Acevski
Jackson Cardillo
Oliver Davis
Corey Preston
Chance Doultree
Blake Morris
Jamison Ugle
Chris Walker
Logan Young
Logan Guelfi
Charlie McKay
Saxon Crozier
Brodie Lake
Kalin Lane
Ewan Macpherson
Michael Mallard
Conor Mcpartland
Liam Kolar

Some names to look out for:

Will Papley
Dylan Thomas
Henry Walsh
Jacob Edwards
Max Heath
Liam Podhajski
Zavier Maher
Ethan Baxter
Cody Raak
Jye Sinderberry
Noah Gribble
Liam Conway
Jackson Callow
Ethan Acevski
Jackson Cardillo
Oliver Davis
Corey Preston
Chance Doultree
Blake Morris
Jamison Ugle
Chris Walker
Logan Young
Logan Guelfi
Charlie McKay
Saxon Crozier
Brodie Lake
Kalin Lane
Ewan Macpherson
Michael Mallard
Conor Mcpartland
Liam Kolar

I was actually surprised Ewan Macpherson didn’t get picked up

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

interesting; because?

Very clean with the ball, ball magnet in the middle and consistent with his performances. I just heard a lot of hype around him

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Remove this Banner Ad

Back