List Mgmt. Mid Season Draft 2021 Player Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 27, 2006
adelaide
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We’ve got one pick in the Mid Season Draft, which should become two with the Perez ACL

Pretty clear that we need a young key forward, and a ruckman:

Jackson Callow kicked 5 in his second trial for Norwood against West Adelaide. Kicked 2 against central’s the week before

who else should be on the radar?

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
We’ve got one pick in the Mid Season Draft, which should become two with the Perez ACL

Jackson Callow kicked 5 in his second trial for Norwood against West Adelaide. Kicked 2 against central’s the week before

Callow would definitely be one to watch.

The key needs are a tall forwards, pressure small forwards and an elite distributor off half back.

ohh_v

Club Legend
Feb 15, 2010
Melbourne
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Liverpool F.C
If we're going to have a chance of being competitive this year - we need another key forward.

Need to take the pressure off the likes of Zurhaar and Larkey. Allows Josh Walker back in defence so we look more solid back there too.

Mar 23, 2001
Forever Death riding *
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Wildcats/Pacers/Chelsea/Scorchers

Callow kicked the 5.0 in a half FWIW.
Funnily enough I was thinking to myself at half time that Callow kid would’ve been a perfect rookie list this year. He’s exactly what we need with Comben going down and BBB gone.

Larkey wont hold the forward line down by himself he needs another legit power forward next to him.

Sep 21, 2008
Vic
AFL Club
North Melbourne
One mature ager to keep an eye on would be Dom Brew.

Werribee player who played in Nightcliff's grand final win in the NTFL and was one of the best afield. He won the league medal this year up there too.

Will be back playing for Werribee shortly. Has been at Werribee for few years but looks to have taken his game to another level. Used to play across half forward and across half back but now has the tank to play through the midfield.

He is a pitbull at the contest and a tackling machine. Skills are quite handy especially by hand. Could play inside mid, tagger or across half forward.

I'll be interested to see how he goes when the VFL starts up again.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Do we? Or are you being sarcastic?
Being serious - I suppose a quality player anywhere can help but we fell apart down back on Sunday. OK - Taz is coming back in but one more big back would be good. Along with a marking forward, crumbing forward...........................

Shinboner1

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 13, 2020
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Reckon we could get a 3rd pick with comben LTI.
Not sure if it hurts our draft options too much though; we'd be stuck picking maybe 3 max come end of year draft.
Its not like we have another 11 that need to leave to free up space at the end of the year.

Dec 27, 2017
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Being serious - I suppose a quality player anywhere can help but we fell apart down back on Sunday. OK - Taz is coming back in but one more big back would be good. Along with a marking forward, crumbing forward...........................

If we draft a Tall forward to help out Larkey then we’ll have Tazz, Walker and Corr down back. That’s a decent backline imo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back