List Mgmt. Mid Season Draft 2021 Player Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

lmao quit the melodramatic whining already and support your ****ing club

One of the better versions of "shut up and buy a membership" that i have seen around here.:thumbsu:

We need hardened state league vets here. Stop some of the bleeding.

Although pretty sure neeld and bailey went hell for leather for senior spuds during those days. We’re dead.

Sign Daniel Gorringe and Dylan Buckley

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

Although pretty sure neeld and bailey went hell for leather for senior spuds during those days. We’re dead.
We just let eleven of those types go, if we’re determined not to ‘stray from the path’ I can’t see us doing that.

You’d think a couple of 19 year olds who didn’t get to play last year would jump up out of the NAB League and demand selection.

I doubt we'll waste access to the best kid available to take some middling plodder.

Sent from my SM-A908B using Tapatalk

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Some ruck options for the mid season.

Max HEATH

Clubs:
Sandringham Dragons/Vic Metro

Position: Ruck

Size: 203cm/94kg

S The Victorian looms as one of the better ruck prospects despite being one of the little known prospects ahead of the draft. Heath had some eye-catching moments over the pre-season, with 2020 set to be a big year for the tall. But unfortunately clubs weren’t able to see as much as they had hoped of the competitive beast. He is willing to tackle hard to win the ball back and is able to be a marking target close to goal. His endurance is a work in progress but he is the perfect player who can develop in an elite program.

well why not I say !! Could easily hit 98kg by seasons end, and let's face it this year don't matter.

JACKSON CALLOW

Clubs:
North Launceston/Tasmania/Allies

Position: Key Forward

Size: 194cm/100kg

Bio:. While he has some work to do athletically, there’s plenty to like about his game.

Well that's a big fat no, we do not need any more bloody slow as treacle footballers, the game has left them behind.

We need someone up forward that can take a grab and the other tall defender.. one out is too much for Larkey and Walker spoils his team mates up forward, thats not an option

No more shortcuts, just because we draft him doesn't mean he'll be any good. Give that job the Xerri, he can mark and he will clear a path for the others.

Get a young ruck now and then load up at the next draft on best available mids. we need to remove six/seven more from our list that don't suit the modern game.

That Heath sounds intriguing

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

We need someone up forward that can take a grab and the other tall defender.. one out is too much for Larkey and Walker spoils his team mates up forward, thats not an option
Who ever we get in a mid season MUST be able to play straight away not be playing in VFL EG: Hosie.
Example 1:
Ruckman
If Goldstein is struggling and Xerri not showing anything and back in the VFL then must play 1st Ruck and Ruck the majority of the game.
Example 2.
Forward
Must play next to Larkey straight away with a bit of baulk would be a bonus EG:Jarrod Waite type.
Example 3.
Backman
If Tarrant is not back then play him straight away.
I’m just as angry and frustrated about what’s going on but we will have to suck it up and wait mind you we should have gone thru this 5 years back instead of now.
So let’s stop the talk of getting Kelly from GWS if he wanted to come us he would be here by now anywhere he wouldn’t be able to help us out in this situation that we now face.
Come the November Draft .
We are not getting a Priority Pick and if that was going to change by some Miracle it will be pick 19.
So the 1st 3 picks would be 1,19-Priority Pick and 20 not enough to help us straight away not a Priority pick then 1 and 19 that the supporters are praying for.
Plus it looks like either Daicos or Horne will be number 1 but remember we need key position players not Mid Fielders so Horne we would have to pass on as Collingwood will move the earth to get Daicos .
So the rebuild we be long as supporters we need to get the games and support the team and watch the new generation of players and to stick up the following
1:The AFL.
2:The 17 other AFL clubs and there supporters.
3:All AFL Player Managers .
4:The Media.
5:To all Past and some current Board Members ,Recruiting Department,Officals ,and Coaches that should done the right thing and started the rebuild 5 years ago and the reason this wasn’t done was because of Fear that it might not work and to protect their EGOS.
Because of this we are no longer the North Melbourne Football Club
The Shinboner Spirit
But now know as
North Melbourne Football Club
The Sh💩tboner Spirit.
As Supporters we need to take up the fight to see this thru to the end as no one else will.

It absolutely has to be best available. We saw from the previous mid-season draft that whoever we take will need at least a month to build AFL-standard conditioning and by that point it'll be round 15-16. If it's a 19 year old it could be even longer if they've never endured a professional preseason.

The available pool that we should be considering (elite 19 year olds who would have been drafted last year if not for a lost u18 year), is also too narrow to consider needs. There should eventually be a clear 2-3 players at the top and it's our job to take the best one. We can consider needs with later picks if necessary.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back