List Mgmt. Mid Season Draft 2021 Player Watch

Remove this Banner Ad

Just like every other PhD graduate looking for a position...

Do you often intrude on uni students doing their homework Will Hunting style?

K4E "Lol, you'll **** up your Euclidean space calculations doing that"

<K4E walks back to mop and bucket with smug look of knowing>

Academia is overrated, trust me.

Massively!

There are jewels, but you have to hunt them out. Most in academia are there because they're not good at much else.

You know how the old classic saying goes.......

1620174978787.png

.........only to be upstaged by the great H.L. Mencken...........

1620175016493.png

Ballarat for me means all Vic based fans could go, and many would. I’d consider that different to non-Vic options.

From a fans in Tassie perspective and commitment to the state we do it well but it’s at the detriment of future Melbourne based fans.

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
Conversely,Ballarat is a bit crap as a secondary market because everyone there already has a team and can get to Melbourne for games easily enough if they want to, so it's not much good for growing the club's appeal and membership. It's just the novelty of a local game a couple of times a year for neutrals to rock up to.

If we managed to get Edwards with pick 1, I wouldn't be against getting a genuine full time ruck with our second pick. Our list balance is all out of whack so 2 talls wouldn't be a bad thing.

Liam Podhjaski, Ned Moyle or Max Heath.

Podhajaski is 202cm. Athletic, good follow up work, loves to crack in and tackle. Pretty handy around the ground.

Moyle is 205cm. Less athletic, but going to be a mountain when he fills out. Will be a longer term prospect. He has good hands and kick for such a big guy. Very good tap ruckman. Will end up being a more traditional style ruck.

Heath 202cm. Bustling tough type who loves to throw his weight around. Loves a tackle, and following up around the ground.

If we managed to get Edwards with pick 1, I wouldn't be against getting a genuine full time ruck with our second pick. Our list balance is all out of whack so 2 talls wouldn't be a bad thing.

Podhajaski is 202cm. Athletic, good follow up work, loves to crack in and tackle. Pretty handy around the ground.

Moyle is 205cm. Less athletic, but going to be a mountain when he fills out. Will be a longer term prospect. He has good hands and kick for such a big guy. Very good tap ruckman. Will end up being a more traditional style ruck.

Heath 202cm. Bustling tough type who loves to throw his weight around. Loves a tackle, and following up around the ground.
If any of those can play like Nik Cox I'm in

I'd throw a lazy fiver on us having a look at former Lion Matt Hammelmann. Booted 16 goals in 3 NEAFL/VFL games so far, and would have been at Brisbane during Noble's time there.

25yo, and 197cm......could play an immediate role while we develop others and wait for Comben to come on.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I'd throw a lazy fiver on us having a look at former Lion Matt Hammelmann. Booted 16 goals in 3 NEAFL/VFL games so far, and would have been at Brisbane during Noble's time there.

25yo, and 197cm......could play an immediate role while we develop others and wait for Comben to come on.
It will be interesting to see whether this coaching group use their networks in the way you suggest; patch might also know the pohjasdki boy via the family from his Coburg days; mind you, didn’t work for Sam skinner

It will be interesting to see whether this coaching group use their networks in the way you suggest; patch might also know the pohjasdki boy via the family from his Coburg days; mind you, didn’t work for Sam skinner
Skinner got a shot and didnt take it.

Without knowing much about any... why have you put Edwards above the others

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Edwards more suited to playing in the forward line/part time ruck. Freakishly mobile, good below his knees and excellent skills. Left Footer who kind of plays like Daniher.

And a beautiful left foot too apparently after a little more research.... sounds good but have to admit also like the idea of himmelmann too

I reckon if Hammelmann was going to get picked up it would’ve been after 2018 or 2019 when he was in a rich vein of form in the NEAFL. Won the leading goal kicker with 60 & 66 goals in those years.

I don’t think he is really suited to be a genuine key forward despite his size. More of a third tall type at AFL. Kind of like Jeremy Finlayson. Not sure if that type really suits our list needs.

I reckon if Hammelmann was going to get picked up it would’ve been after 2018 or 2019 when he was in a rich vein of form in the NEAFL. Won the leading goal kicker with 60 & 66 goals in those years.

I don’t think he is really suited to be a genuine key forward despite his size. More of a third tall type at AFL. Kind of like Jeremy Finlayson. Not sure if that type really suits our list needs.

He would be second string at north maybe 3rd if keep going with the 2 rucks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back