List Mgmt. Mid-Season Draft 2021

Remove this Banner Ad

At the risk of starting this all again, that was always the reason for the Longer vs Hickey debate...

Longer was good as a tap ruckman but pretty useless around the ground
Hickey much more mobile and a good mark and kick around the ground, but not a very good tap ruck.
We needed a bit from column A and a bit from column B.

that's how I remember it as well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Southport v Giants

It was on Kayo.

Crossley was ok, found a bit of the footy, kicked one goal. Played 2nd ruck though and didn't rick well when he was in there.

Riccardi dominated from CHB. We should definitely keep an eye on that.
We should keep on eye on the GWS ruck situation.

They said on radio yesterday Mumford is still their number 1 guy despite Flynn and Briggs both looking good prospects. Can see them getting disgruntled if they keep dropped for the guy whose meant to be the ruck coach.

We should keep on eye on the GWS ruck situation.

They said on radio yesterday Mumford is still their number 1 guy despite Flynn and Briggs both looking good prospects. Can see them getting disgruntled if they keep dropped for the guy whose meant to be the ruck coach.
Definitely.

Both looked solid without dominating from what I watched.

I liked Briggs' follow up work

Yeah but if you are North and confident in his ability you just tell him there's a 2 year deal there if you nominate.

If it's true he could go first round if he waits until the end of the year you are basically getting a free first round selection so you do whatever it takes to get him to nominate IMO, even if it means he doesn't train with the club.

They could just offer him a two year contract and soon as they pick him. 2*200k is base wage.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Can Liam McBean ruck?

Played 5 games with the Tigers from 2015/16 then was delisted

He is 26 and is 202cm ..... as they say big guys take time

Currently playing for Glenelg and kicked 5.1 yesterday and has kicked two other bags of 3 this season (one of those against Port Ressies with 23 disposals) ....... seems to get a few tap outs as well

Forward/ruck combo?

One of McBean's goals from yesterday below .... nice spin move out of a ruck contest

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back