Mid-season Draft - Wed, 1 June 2022.

Remove this Banner Ad

Added 28 Disposals, 1 goal, 6 tackles and another 15 clearances
Ridiculous numbers.
i've been going on about him for awhile, Maybe because he played at my local club last year, but he is actually backing it up. Playing in the West End State game this weekend so we should get a look at him without paying the sub to watch sanfl games. For the record he is a Richmond fan
Thanks for the info. What's his athleticism like? Does he still have room for improvement? Ticks a lot of boxes going by the stats. Yeah I saw he was selected. Do you think he's likely to be picked up?

I reckon D'Ambrosio is gone before our pick.
There’s only gonna be a handful of pics , reckon sanfl will be plundered with a few names that keep coming up . I’d be surprised if a young mid was selected ahead of some of the mature players racking up big numbers at vfl sanfl wafl
Had a good kick on him that young fella ,, d’ambasio he wouldn’t play senior footy with us for a while ,, my spider senses says we go tall

Ridiculous numbers.

Thanks for the info. What's his athleticism like? Does he still have room for improvement? Ticks a lot of boxes going by the stats. Yeah I saw he was selected. Do you think he's likely to be picked up?
From what i remember, He is quite athletic, Can kick some freak goals, I remember one running towards the boundry and dribbling it through, aswell as one from 55 out in the SANFL. I would say he has room to improve. In his juniors he was quite... well chubby to be nice, went to the US and came back super fit and went from Local level to Sanfl in like 3 years, in the SANFL he is improving his numbers by the week and gaining more confidence, not to mention he is doing all this in the s**t show that is west adelaide. Would need the AFL's approval to go in the mid season as he didn't nominate for the draft but i wouldnt be suprised to see him on a list in the future

This kid looks good - Josh Carmichael. 189cm, 88kgs. 22 years old, first season in the SANFL. Averaging 24 disposals, 18 kicks, 83% DE, 5 marks, 5 tackles, 5 clearances and 1 goal per games in a team that's been belted every week.

Westies have got some rippers getting around the Club - hope we are looking at alot of their games.....................

The reports on him not being picked up is that he doesn't like close body contact. Looking at the highlight reel and his game today i have to agree and most of his marks were on shorter blokes and uncontested. Has got some size about him though. Have to see more or hear other opinions of people that have followed his progress.
Bloody good kick for goal , only saw one mark in goal sq , clunked it nice and clean , junior tapes showed good hands , tbh I’d rather punt on someone like this than a 24yo from wafl racking them up

Never heard of him/seen him, but his profile below looks to fit the bill as the type of player to look at.

What's his VFL form been like as a forward?
mainly played as a defender looked really good in the ruck against port melbourne
think he could [play all over the ground

From what i remember, He is quite athletic, Can kick some freak goals, I remember one running towards the boundry and dribbling it through, aswell as one from 55 out in the SANFL. I would say he has room to improve. In his juniors he was quite... well chubby to be nice, went to the US and came back super fit and went from Local level to Sanfl in like 3 years, in the SANFL he is improving his numbers by the week and gaining more confidence, not to mention he is doing all this in the s**t show that is west adelaide. Would need the AFL's approval to go in the mid season as he didn't nominate for the draft but i wouldnt be suprised to see him on a list in the future
He has been granted an exemption by the AFL. One of only 3 to get one. Do you know how he played today V the WAFL side?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back