Preview Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Yep, forget picking Hosie, how the hell Jacobs was never placed on the LTI so we take someone like Riccardi is indefensible.
Completely. Did we seriously think that there was only 1 player outside the AFL at that point who could make us better? It was negligence that we couldn’t afford given the state of our list.

Yep, forget picking Hosie, how the hell Jacobs was never placed on the LTI so we take someone like Riccardi is indefensible.
Its honestly the most North esque thing that we wouldn't capitalise on something like this.
I remain adamant that we will never be successful because we don't have the resources to pick and develop the talent needed to win a flag.

Its honestly the most North esque thing that we wouldn't capitalise on something like this.
I remain adamant that we will never be successful because we don't have the resources to pick and develop the talent needed to win a flag.

I’d say we have the resources - we just don’t have the prunes!!!

if only they had the foresight to tap into the BF crew,

Remove this Banner Ad

Back