Preview Mid Season Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

A small forward is required. If it's not in the mid season draft, it will be in the national draft
Small forwards are required, key forward is required, a key defender is required, small defenders are required, medium defenders are required, midfielders are required, wingers are required, rucks are required. Best available thanks.

Apparently we haven't even spoken to Dunkley - the #1 rated player in the midseason draft...

It is seriously irresponsible to continue any longer with the current list management regime in place, we will f*** up this pick, can almost gurantee it. If we don't, well you can be sure that we will f*** up their development

Apparently we haven't even spoken to Dunkley - the #1 rated player in the midseason draft...

It is seriously irresponsible to continue any longer with the current list management regime in place, we will f*** up this pick, can almost gurantee it. If we don't, well you can be sure that we will f*** up their development

Number 1 rated by who, the media?

Always find it comical when North supporter s*** bag opposition players that would walk into our 22 and be one of our best young prospects.

Always find it comical when posters here think they know the best players outside the AFL based on a few media reports, despite not knowing who they were 3 weeks ago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I disagree - if he becomes anything like his brother, a consistent young midfielder that can kick goals, I'd argue we don't have enough of these types of players.

Consistent?

He has 35 touches one week and 15 the next. Although that's more Beveridge's fault who rotates the mids so much to the point that he *s them all over.

To me Tipungwuti looks likely to fall into the Jake Neade category- very small/slight, has talent but isn't quick or strong enough to impact against bigger bodies. Very happy to be proven wrong, have only seen what limited highlights are on offer.

To me Tipungwuti looks likely to fall into the Jake Neade category- very small/slight, has talent but isn't quick or strong enough to impact against bigger bodies. Very happy to be proven wrong, have only seen what limited highlights are on offer.
i think he is very quick...

do we really need a small forward? Zurhaar, Thomas, Garner, Turner, Wilkinson ect. Plus with Ziebell, Higgins and co rotating through there.

Best available under 21 midfielder & key forward is what we need.

Cody Hirst/Dunkley & Riccardi/Munn would be perfect.
a small forward with SKILL is what we need

do we really need a small forward? Zurhaar, Thomas, Garner, Turner, Wilkinson ect. Plus with Ziebell, Higgins and co rotating through there.

Zurhaar and Thomas are 6 foot 2. Garner 6 foot 1. They're not small forwards and don't play like it.
Turner's not a goal kicker, Wilkinson we haven't even seen play.

i just whats available and it makes me think we have a bit of everything anyways... a bit of excitement would be nice - tipunwuti will bring that - if nothing else.

If his last name wasn't Tingpunwuti he wouldn't even be in the conversation to be drafted. He is a long long way off playing AFL footy.

If you wanted a ready made small pressure forward you wouldn't go past Michael Bennell. But then again he is 188cm. 16 goals in 6 games.

Zurhaar and Thomas are 6 foot 2. Garner 6 foot 1. They're not small forwards and don't play like it.
Turner's not a goal kicker, Wilkinson we haven't even seen play.

Zurhaar pressures like a small forward, so does Garner.

You also have Hrovat who can play that role.

We really don't need to be clogging up the list with more smalls when our midfield and key position stocks are in such a dismal state.

Zurhaar pressures like a small forward, so does Garner.

You also have Hrovat who can play that role.

We really don't need to be clogging up the list with more smalls when our midfield and key position stocks are in such a dismal state.
So did W80, didn't make him a small forwards. Zurhaar and Garner play as mid sized forwards and so they should. We need a good crumbing forward. Turner has shown it in glimpses but is too inconsistent. Hrovat...VFL player.

We have Midfield stocks...we just need to play them there.

Id go one further with best available regardless of position. If we end up with two midfielders so be it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back