Mid season draft

Remove this Banner Ad

You seem to like telling everyone how to think , why don't you get out on the main board and the bay and fly the flag for the club if we're all such a ****ing disappointment to you

On iPad using BigFooty.com mobile app
I had a look and we've got Silent Alarm and Free Real Estate flying the flag for us - we're fine :rolleyes:

Oh, and go * yourself.

Why the negativity?

It’s a free hit.

It costs coin
It's a waste of time if you aren't contending
If we aren't making finals it could be argued the more we lose the better, finish lower and get a proper draft pick

Wouldn’t mind looking at Jye Bolton to help out our young midfield after tonight, can’t only rely on Fyfe and Mundy being the mature bodies mids to win the ball when Brayshaw and co are still developing/are out of form. He’d relish the opportunity of another AFL call-up, could be another Menegola.

Has Bennell previously nominated for the draft? I think that's supposed to be one of the requirements to be eligible for the mid-season draft.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Agree our midfield would do great with an experienced VFL/WAFL/SANFL mid

Grigg probably isn't it. Someone like Jye Bolton/Shane Nelson/Luke Meadows are exactly who we're looking for

Bolton is 27 and Nelson is same age or a bit older I think. Meadows is 24/25 so a good age range to stay around

We need pure mids or goalscorers. Michael Bennell would be a good get or a Marlyon Pickett

Remove this Banner Ad

Back