theGav56

Brownlow Medallist
Oct 11, 2004
Bali
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Fremantle
Does anyone know how the WAFL affiliation will work with Dillon? Will the league allow a mid-season transfer to Peel or does he stay at East Freo for the remainder of this season?
Surely would be the same as if he was moving here from interstate; he plays with the team affiliated with the club.

Docker82

Norm Smith Medallist
Jun 21, 2013
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Pickett should be back before finals which Richmond will almost certainly play. Good depth to have if one of their mids or half backs goes down on the eve of finals

Wabjub

Official buddy 2022 - The Raz
Mar 24, 2018
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Arsenal
Unless something goes tragically wrong down back and Tobe Watson(I like this kid, cant wait for his debut)/Logue never end up on the park I think this is a sign that they may be preparing that Taberner's foot issue will be a constant concern. They wont put a kid who kicks 46 goals as an underage colt in 17 games down back. So as I said; I like tabs but I wouldnt be surprised if this is his potential replacement as they are both very very good contested marks but Dillon can kick goals, the kid just needs a kick up the ass with his work ethic but going to an AFL club where his dad played may well give him the spark he needs.

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Port look to use this draft for its purpose, the first ready made pick

Hopefully been doing well as the magpies captain

Bulldogs picked ex Geelong player Ryan Gardner who fits a need as a KPF. Ready to go and in their VFL team.

Also Knoll is 26 and build like a solid Mack truck if he isn’t plug and play then I don’t know who is. Also Deluca at pick 1 - 23 years and ex afl player.

Mid season draft was a reasonable mix of youth Dillon O’Reilly, Mitch Riordan and Cody Hirst thrown in with some experienced players like Gardner, Deluca & Sutcliffe.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Superkoops

Norm Smith Medallist
May 7, 2009
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Unless something goes tragically wrong down back and Tobe Watson(I like this kid, cant wait for his debut)/Logue never end up on the park I think this is a sign that they may be preparing that Taberner's foot issue will be a constant concern. They wont put a kid who kicks 46 goals as an underage colt in 17 games down back. So as I said; I like tabs but I wouldnt be surprised if this is his potential replacement as they are both very very good contested marks but Dillon can kick goals, the kid just needs a kick up the ass with his work ethic but going to an AFL club where his dad played may well give him the spark he needs.

Not so sure about that. His two league games in which he sustained injuries in both he played in the backline. Seemed to play fwd on the weekend in the Reserves (only his third game for the year) and took 10 marks. He will play fwd and back.

Oct 12, 2017
AFL Club
Fremantle
1558951067612.png

Scham

Brownlow Medallist
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Fremantle
What a load of rubbish. If his last name wasn’t OReilly he would never have been looked at. Playing twos for the worst team in wafl. Nepotism at its finest.

Possibly. Seems a bit speculative for sure but the fact that his Dad played for us and still works for us is a good thing imo. We would know him better than any other club. Much better. Worth the shot as much as any of the other picks.

And the worst team in WAFL has just won their last two in case you’ve been away. He’s also been injured so hasn’t had the opportunity to get into league.

Oct 20, 2010
Perth
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
East Fremantle
Bulldogs picked ex Geelong player Ryan Gardner who fits a need as a KPF. Ready to go and in their VFL team.

Also Knoll is 26 and build like a solid Mack truck if he isn’t plug and play then I don’t know who is. Also Deluca at pick 1 - 23 years and ex afl player.

Mid season draft was a reasonable mix of youth Dillon O’Reilly, Mitch Riordan and Cody Hirst thrown in with some experienced players like Gardner, Deluca & Sutcliffe.

Dogs list manager didn't seem confident on Gardner playing this year.
Knoll wasn't selected to play this year either according to Sydney's list manager
Carlton's list manager said that they don't expect Deluca to play but he is one for the future which is why they selected him.

Port's list manager was the only one who showed real excitement at the player playing as soon as possible, knows their structures already etc

rgauci

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 16, 2004
Fremantle
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
DOCKERS
Cheers mate, I like Menegola. Hopefully Russell can build his tank.
Why didn’t he make it with you guys? Fighting for a spot with Neale??

On the list at the wrong time. When we decided to remove scrubber kicks, also never got a chance in the middle, purely played as a small forward.

Back