Discussion Mid season draft

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pea Nut

Brownlow Medallist
Jul 9, 2013
AFL Club
Adelaide
Unlikely. Carlton openly said Deluca would need time at the club to understand their structures etc before he was a chance of getting a game. The same would apply to Dunkley going to Melbourne as well. The rest would be a way off as well unless a club hit an injury crisis. Most are longer term project players. I'll be surprised if 1 of those guys gets a game this year. Richmond might surprise with Pickett as he's already 27.

Atavistic

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
Will Snelling who the bombers took is one to watch...gun mid that’s been dominating SANFL...should play in the next month.

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app
Given that everyone else is injured, maybe he's actually a chance to play. We desperately needed a ruck or KPF backup, so we drafted a 176 cm midfielder. Good times.

Atavistic

Premiership Player
Jan 22, 2008
Hobart
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Team Coco
They've been added to the players list now. Deluca 202k, Snelling 149k, Dunkley 130k, etc. Looks like if they've never played AFL before, they are priced at 130k. If they have played AFL, their price is higher and I guess relative to whatever they previously scored. Maybe. Or maybe it's arbitrary.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bandicoot

Premiership Player
Feb 2, 2016
Ballarat, Victoria
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Melbourne Renegades
They've been added to the players list now. Deluca 202k, Snelling 149k, Dunkley 130k, etc. Looks like if they've never played AFL before, they are priced at 130k. If they have played AFL, their price is higher and I guess relative to whatever they previously scored. Maybe. Or maybe it's arbitrary.
They should all be $130K.

Top Bottom