Banter Mid season funny

Remove this Banner Ad

Rizz64

Team Captain
Oct 26, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
As the season reaches its halfway point, the ups and downs have made this year a rollercoaster of emotions already. So i thought i would start a thread of the best jokes anyone has heard (saints or not) to give a little comic relief.

Little Johnny walked into the classroom and sat with the other students.

The teacher walked in and said "right kids, today we are going to learn about football. Anyone who is a Collingwood supporter, put your hand up"

Everyone except Johnny put there hand up.

"Youre not a collingwood supporter, Johnny?" the teacher asked.

"no" said Johnny.

"Well, who do you barrack for?"

"I barrack for St Kilda, sir" said Johnny very proudly.

"Why" asked the teacher"

"well my mums a saints supporter and my dads a saints supporter, so i became a saints supporter"

"very well" said the teacher "so tell me, if your mum was a hooker and your dad was a drug dealer, what would that make you"

Johnny looked up, smiled and said
"that would make me a collingwood supporter"

The old (74 year old) Sainter was lying on his bed ready to pass away. Surrounded by family and close friends, he felt at peace ...... then realising that the end was near, he said, in a faint voice, to a daughter; “fetch me a Collingwood scarf, would you?”
The daughter said “But Da, you’ve been a Sainter all your life!”
He answered; “yeah, that’s why I wanna see one of THEM Collingwood buggers go”!!!!

Is Marshall qualified to win the Rising Star ? I know he hasnt been nominated yet but can he be ?

Don’t Panic !!

Too old I think. Battle is eligible.
But really why bother, the AFL have already decided it’s going to be Sam Walsh.

one poor taste joke was around about the time Molly Meldrum had his tumble ..
what does Molly Meldrum and St Kilda have in common ? you can get them to the top of the ladder but they will just fall off ..

one poor taste joke was around about the time Molly Meldrum had his tumble ..
what does Molly Meldrum and St Kilda have in common ? you can get them to the top of the ladder but they will just fall off ..
That's disgusting. How dare you talk s**t about St Kilda on a St Kilda forum.... ;)

Well, I'm going to hell for that.

The Saints history is full of both true believers and larrikins.

There is a story from 1999 about Spida Everritt persuading players and staff to put $100 bucks on us (at $21 for a 39 point win) to pull off a big upset in the last round against the Eagles after we'd blown our chance of playing finals.

Nathan Burke was disgusted saying "you shouldn't have to bet on yourselves to win!"

Most subsequently pulled out, but in the rooms after the game there were 5 very happy players who looked like they'd just won the Grand Final.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back