Media Mid-season Survey by Logger's Finest Media

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm too new to miss anybody and icefreak has disappeared all over the place. I now call him serial non visiting us for beers and poster icefreak.

He called me last night. I didn't know who it was. I then gave him free foxtel.

Can I have free foxtel?

It's from the Foxtel Go app. My two iPad uses are taken.:(

You also lost points for not saying 'Can I haz free foxtel' with a cute cat picture.

It's from the Foxtel Go app. My two iPad uses are taken.:(

You also lost points for not saying 'Can I haz free foxtel' with a cute cat picture.

Sorry... I only know of one cat.

ceiling.jpg

Question 13: Who is the best captain in the SFA?
Code:
1)Itsmyshow        15.4%
2)ShaunDuggan      11.5%
2)Eth              11.5%
4)Gee Dub          10.3%
5)StFly            7.7%
6)WiseGuySam        6.4%
6)Easty            6.4%
8)Filthy Sanchez    5.1%
8)MannumPower      5.1%
10)Mobbenfuhrer      2.6%
Itsmyshow is the best captain around, according to the league itself. IMS snuck home ahead of Wonder's co-captain ShaunDuggan and Mt Buller's new leader Eth. The man who inherited the most chaotic list in the league on the eve of the season, Gee Dub, gets a few nods, while Ljp86, Reardo and Peterss didn't get a vote.

Code:
1)Itsmyshow        15.4%
2)ShaunDuggan      11.5%
2)Eth              11.5%
4)Gee Dub          10.3%
5)StFly            7.7%
6)WiseGuySam        6.4%
6)Easty            6.4%
8)Filthy Sanchez    5.1%
8)MannumPower      5.1%
Itsmyshow is the best captain around, according to the league itself. IMS snuck home ahead of Wonder's co-captain ShaunDuggan and Mt Buller's new leader Eth. The man who inherited the most chaotic list in the league on the eve of the season, Gee Dub, gets a few nods, while Ljp86, Reardo and Peterss didn't get a vote.
Not even from their own team? :eek: for shame

Code:
1)Itsmyshow        15.4%
2)ShaunDuggan      11.5%
2)Eth              11.5%
4)Gee Dub          10.3%
5)StFly            7.7%
6)WiseGuySam        6.4%
6)Easty            6.4%
8)Filthy Sanchez    5.1%
8)MannumPower      5.1%

Just imagine if me and Itsmyshow got thru with our hostile takeover.....and promoted Eth as the third co-captain..... SuperCaptainClub.

Just imagine if me and Itsmyshow got thru with our hostile takeover.....and promoted Eth as the third co-captain..... SuperCaptainClub.

You're always welcome to join the club...as I remember making clear. :thumbsu:

Question 14: Who is the worst captain in the SFA?
Code:
 1)Easty           20.5%
 2)Filthy Sanchez  16.7%
 3)peterss         12.8%
 4)Reardo           5.1%
 5)Juggalo Balla    2.6%
 5)Itsmyshow        2.6%
 5)beez             2.6%
 5)Gee Dub          2.6%
 5)ShaunDuggan      2.6%
 5)Spookism         2.6%
11)StFly            1.3%
Having waited so long to be captain in his own right, the people believe that Easty is squandering his opportunity at the Gold City Royals. Filthy Sanchez also copped some flack for his team's poor posting performance during the survey period, while the nigh-on inactive Geelong captain peterss also had some votes fly his way. Reardo (the star of Everybody Loves Reardo from question 7) received a couple of votes for his team's cellar-dwelling, while a number of left-field candidates made the list, including former captains beez and Juggalo Balla and potential future captain spookism (who voted for himself)...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Question 15: Which poster in the SFA is most likely to become the next captain?
Code:
1)pantskyle          15.4%
2)PVF                12.8%
3)Claypigeon          7.7%
3)Member of One PAFC  7.7%
4)tigland             5.1%
4)spookism            5.1%
4)BoshtrichBurger     5.1%
4)Dannnnnnnnnn        5.1%
4)Dagless             5.1%
9)Storm20             2.6%
9)Deddy               2.6%
9)Juggalo Balla       2.6%
9)MD                  2.6%
9)Bucketss            2.6%
9)Karnezis_13         2.6%
9)Igloo               2.6%
9)boncer34            2.6%
Change is a-coming at the Roys, with pantskyle expected to take the reigns by 15.4% of respondents, including both the man himself and his de-facto captain, Reardo. Next up might be Logger's Finest Media shareholder PVF, who stood in the captain's boots during the pre-season. Interestingly, despite their run of form, the team that is most favoured to have a change in leadership next is the Wonders, with more than 20% tipping them to be the first team to change captains. That this question may not be entirely reliable, however, is proven by the number of interesting candidates which arose, including BoshtrichBurger to captain the Wonders (having recently been traded away), MD to captain the Dragons (despite asking for a trade) and Deddy to lead the Gold City Royals (having retired).

That's right. "Wonders gun captains Roys" might make for a great headline but it wouldn't work in reality.
Or at all

Remove this Banner Ad

Back