Media Mid-season Survey by Logger's Finest Media

Remove this Banner Ad

You're having a hard time letting go of your Wonders roots, aren't you BB :p.

*a little bit homo

He will find his way back to his roots at seasons end

*.............hmmm

I'm actually surprised that I didn't receive any votes for this one but then again maybe I'm just not rated at all anymore.

Maybe next season mate.

Question 11: Who is the most underrated poster in the SFA?
Code:
1) wmoore              15.4%
2) Dagless             12.8%
3) ThePuppetMaster      5.1%
3) lanky_wes            5.1%
3) Nuffers              5.1%
3) Andonis1997          5.1%
3) Logger               5.1%
7) The Reaper           2.6%
7) Fuji Rock            2.6%
7) StFly                2.6%
7) Danger in Texas      2.6%
7) 3KZ is Football      2.6%
7) Grockadoc            2.6%
7) Gentlemen            2.6%
7) Lunch Lady Doris     2.6%
7) DemonJim             2.6%
7) SenatorGuesty        2.6%
7) Mr Gor               2.6%
7) Member of One PAFC   2.6%
7) noobz0r              2.6%
7) MannumPower          2.6%
7) Gee Dub              2.6%
7) The Old Dark Navy's  2.6%
7) beez                 2.6%
This question ponders the paradoxical poser: if a poster is widely thought to be underrated, is he underrated at all? In this case, we have two players that most agree are underrated: wmoore the Wonder and Dagless the right-hand Hawk. As has been the case throughout most of the season, the Wonder is just a touch higher on this ladder than the Hawk, with Johnny Bravo apparently slightly better appreciated in this league than Javert. Honourable mentions go to ThePuppetMaster, Andonis1997, the Furies' mysterious third poster Nuffers and Mt Buller's lanky_wes and Logger.

How in Serena Williams name is beez underrated?!!

In other news I'm not overrated or underrated, making me perfect. Just like a little kitten. Then it grows up and makes dimsims.

I've had 3 v's in the past hour.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Friggin' 'ell. This is such a shock to me. I haven't prepared a speech or anything. I would just like to thank my parents, who taught me that sarcasm is most definitely not the lowest form of wit. I'd like to thank my early coaches for showing me that humility lets you fly under the radar and get away with almost anything. I would like to thank my team-mates for being generally awesome and taking all my glory, and lastly the baby Jesus for making everybody buy me presents once a year when it isn't my birthday.

Question 12: Which past poster would you most like to see the return of?
Code:
 1)Mobbenfuhrer       20.5%
 2)EKA                 6.4%
 3)HARPSichord         5.1%
 3)Wally               5.1%
 3)crystalbreathX      5.1%
 3)BILC                5.1%
 3)Fumbles             5.1%
 3)Toots Hibbert       5.1%
 9)Deddy               3.8%
10)captain blood 17    2.6%
10)EBIAC               2.6%
10)YouDontKnowJack     2.6%
10)Great BradScott     2.6%
10)winty               2.6%
10)Rick18              2.6%
10)Aenimence           2.6%
10)icefreak            2.6%
10)pacemaker           2.6%
10)LionCub16           2.6%
Many posters took the opportunity to indulge in a bit of nostalgism with this question, but unquestionably the Sweet FA misses it's daddy. While Mobbenfuhrer tends to matters outside the league, he leaves a gaping hole of wit, leadership and qooty upgrades which can't be filled in his absence. League legend and, until recently, games recordholder eagleskickass was also a much-missed figure with many wishing they could have experienced his prowess at it's peak. Other votes went to an ecclectic mix of the recently departed or inactive (@HARPSichord , Deddy and crystalbreathx) and those long gone (@Rick18 , pacemaker and, tragically, Toots Hibbert); those who never quite lived up to their promise (@GreatBradScott , captain blood 17 and Fumbles) and former greats of the game (@BILC , winty and EBIAC).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back