Prediction Mid season thoughts - who’s winning your club’s B&F?

Remove this Banner Ad

Bailey Smith missing a minimum of 6 games means that Macrae/Naughton would probably be the favs at the dogs. Dunkley/Treloar the smokies.

They've both been very good all year.

For Geelong, I don't really know. Probably Stewart, from Hawkins and Cameron.
giphy.gif

Favourite IMO. Could be Carji number 3.

Brayshaw.

Ryan, Cox, Brodie, Pearce will probably make the top 5. Aish and Serong making a run atm as well.

Those are the most consistent to play most games.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not that winning our B&F will be any claim to fame this year of all years, however, the way our voting system works means that a large number of our players (including Kelly) will likely be excluded as they won't have played enough games.
On current estimations I think the winner will be Jack Redden. He's the only player (excepting Jack Darling) who has played 12 of the 13 games and done it more consistently than Darling. Don't think he's been good, but he's at least tried most games.
Probably Kelly will come second despite having missed 4 games so far.
McGovern started well but hasn't been great recently and looks to now have a serious injury.

I’d have the list for Freo as something like this in order :

Brayshaw
Aish
Acres
Ryan
Brodie

Crisp should be a mile in front. Wouldn't surprise me if N.Daicos is in 2nd or 3rd place right now which is RIDICULOUS for his age.

B&Fs I'm confident in picking

BL: Lachie Neale
COL: Jack Crisp
FRE: Andrew Brayshaw
GEE: Tom Stewart
GCS: Touk Miller
MEL: Clayton Oliver
SYD: Callum Mills

Scraping the barrel but probably LDU, with Goldstein genuinely in the mix. Goldstein comfortably our best overall in the games Xerri missed, has played a difficult role (KF/2nd ruck) as well as he could when Xerri has played.

McDonald and Simpkin next up, with Scott rounding out a top 5...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back