Mid-season trade

Remove this Banner Ad

Apr 29, 2013
AFL Club
St Kilda
Hi,

I wanted to ask people who they think we should trade. I've come here cause I'm so angry with the club's performance this year, on and off the field.

I'd sack Richo as soon as possible... is it too late to do that in Round Three (in my dreams, it would happen in the first round)... make Ratten coach ASAP.

And... if I could, I'd trade Gears in the mid-season trade. Don't even put him in the leadership group. It just amazes me how someone with such little talent gets in the top 5 players.

Make Carlise captain. At least he's got a bit of talent. I don't care about him using drugs.

All these changes would improve our reputation as a club.

Sacking Richo would just ruin the season and possible disharmony within the playing group leading to trades. Trading a experienced player when we are in need of experience? Carlisle shows potential leadership but deserves to be in the LG but not captain, sometimes the bloke doesnt GAF.

Hi,

I wanted to ask people who they think we should trade. I've come here cause I'm so angry with the club's performance this year, on and off the field.

I'd sack Richo as soon as possible... is it too late to do that in Round Three (in my dreams, it would happen in the first round)... make Ratten coach ASAP.

And... if I could, I'd trade Gears in the mid-season trade. Don't even put him in the leadership group. It just amazes me how someone with such little talent gets in the top 5 players.

Make Carlise captain. At least he's got a bit of talent. I don't care about him using drugs.

All these changes would improve our reputation as a club.
Doubt we'll be trading Gears especially mid year.

I think we are going to have to hope Richo is able to right the ship. I think we have put in a good support crew for him now and if we fall on our arse this year it’s going to mean another rebuild and a board clean out. I just hope we rebound because the thought of another floundering year is getting to Melbourne and Carlton levels of s**t.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back