Mid-year FOTY

FOTY?

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Hey Zregory you are arguably one of the shittest posters to come along in recent memory. All of your posts are like a cumshot to my eyes and your avatar may be amussing to a 5 year old. Get out and piss off you asshat.
Perhaps an avatar for you CannedHam

SoylentGreenIsSpam.JPG

Hey Zregory you are arguably one of the shittest posters to come along in recent memory. All of your posts are like a cumshot to my eyes and your avatar may be amussing to a 5 year old. Get out and piss off you asshat.
you just joined though... lol dafuq

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A Hawks supporter complaining about me complaining about umpires, oh the irony.

Hawks supporters whinge about umpires more than anyone else, you guys are still whinging about being robbed in the prelim final last year and the Geelong game a few weeks ago where you didn't get that holding the ball free kick paid.

Speaking of that Geelong game you deserve a FOTY nomination for this massive selfpwn.

http://www.bigfooty.com/forum/threa...rs-can-use-after-the-hawks-smash-them.964174/
I'm not one of those Hawk supporters who often whines on the Bay about umpiring so thanks for not tarnishing us all with the same brush if you don't mind.

As for my thread- had Sewell not lost his head and held the ball up in the dying moments then we wouldn't even be mentioning it - except in the context of being one of the best modern day comebacks in history, of course. Handbaggers pulled that win right out of their arses as they've done with many of the last 9 games against us, yeah I ended up making a bad call but so fornicating what? s**t happens.

You on the other hand are a serial whining flog who's FOTY favorite because most of us are fed up to the back teeth with your whiny, bitchy posts.

Still no D_One or SweetUndies option... Do ur job mods ffs... Seriously you let a thread like cthublmu (??) go on and now you won't change the poll..

This thread has nothing to do with the FOTY award. At all. None

This is 1 flogs thread, nothing more, nothing less.

You're voting on a list of posters that one flog just doesn't like. Chill :)

Poll is missing about 11 Hawthorn posters. Which is rare, because it's not often they miss the pole.
Just imagine how many more Geelong bandwagoners would be eligible, if only they weren't a bunch of effing hillbillies incapable of reading & writing let alone using the internet.

I'm not one of those Hawk supporters who often whines on the Bay about umpiring so thanks for not tarnishing us all with the same brush if you don't mind.

As for my thread- had Sewell not lost his head and held the ball up in the dying moments then we wouldn't even be mentioning it - except in the context of being one of the best modern day comebacks in history, of course. Handbaggers pulled that win right out of their arses as they've done with many of the last 9 games against us, yeah I ended up making a bad call but so fornicating what? s**t happens.

You on the other hand are a serial whining flog who's FOTY favorite because most of us are fed up to the back teeth with your whiny, bitchy posts.

Your best modern day comeback in history was mainly due to the umpires, after Geelong got out to that big lead at quarter time the umpires did their usual trick of favouring the team behind to help them catch up and make it an exciting close finish. Geelong would have been the ones that were robbed if they lost that game but that didn't stop all the Hawks flogs whinging about being robbed because one free kick at the end went against them.

As for my whinging about umpires this year it's justified, there have been at least a half a dozen games where we have had to put up with disgraceful biased umpiring including our game against Hawthorn. It's cost us at least 3 wins and a chance of playing finals. If the same thing happened to Hawthorn you piss and poo flogs would be screaming blue murder.

As for my whinging about umpires this year it's justified, there have been at least a half a dozen games where we have had to put up with disgraceful biased umpiring including our game against Hawthorn. It's cost us at least 3 wins and a chance of playing finals. If the same thing happened to Hawthorn you piss and poo flogs would be screaming blue murder.

This is why you're a big chance to win FOTY.

This is why you're a big chance to win FOTY.

Did you miss our game against Collingwood where we were robbed of a win by a 9-2 free kick count in Collingwood's favour in the last quarter including that imaginary free kick paid by Margetts against Milne in the last minute? One of the most disgracefully biased umpiring displays you will ever see and there's been a few this year.

Apparently we're getting Margetts again in our game against Carlton this weekend, there goes Milney's chance of winning the Coleman.

Back