Mr Budda Bing

Club Legend
Oct 1, 2010
Spearmint Rhino
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Bench Press, Brad Miller, Beer

TWO women and a man have admitted performing sexual acts with an animal.

Tina Marion Reichelt, 52, Garry Paul Reichelt, 51, both of Clare, and Kathleen Modystack, 58, of Ovingham, appeared in the District Court yesterday.
The court heard each had previously pleaded guilty to one count of bestiality on November 25. Court documents show the offence occurred at Ovingham between November 2008 and May 2010. They do not detail the species of animal involved.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/mo...stiality-offence/story-fn7x8me2-1226240566856

Only in South Australian. That is ****ed. :(

On a serious note, I can see having your face plastered in the national news as a bestiality offender could be quite harmful to your mental health. These people have to get on with life, go shopping, work etc. Could be a suicide risk after this. Pedos get their identities suppressed, these people get nationally shamed and their crime is IMO relatively minor.

i like how the identities have been exposed, yet the breed of animal is a tightly regarded secret

(my moneys on a alpaca)

On a serious note, I can see having your face plastered in the national news as a bestiality offender could be quite harmful to your mental health. These people have to get on with life, go shopping, work etc. Could be a suicide risk after this. Pedos get their identities suppressed, these people get nationally shamed and their crime is IMO relatively minor.

They have to be named so people who live near them know it's not safe to let their dogs play in the street any more.

Completely agree

I reckon it was a goat btw....

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Move to NZ?

Like there is somethinmg wrong with this ??

C'mon which guy here can honsetly say they have never viewed vision of a lady and an animal....

Or am i just a bit sick??

Thinking the same thing. A lot of weirdos out there with kinky fantasies.

74eed77f-920f-439b-ac61-acbc497df63b.jpg

Like there is somethinmg wrong with this ??

C'mon which guy here can honsetly say they have never viewed vision of a lady and an animal....

Or am i just a bit sick??

It's like Seth Rogan characters talking about his weekend in The 40 Year Old Virgin...

Down in some Mexican town watching some chick do a horse. Your mind is thinking its disgusting but for some reason you can't look away. You just keep watching.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back