Pets Middle-aged South Australian trio admit bestiality offence

Yeah but south Australia has snow town and that ****ed up incest father-daughter marriage from a few years back.

Oh c'mon! If we took the location out of the title and article and ran a poll on which state it occurred in, SA would win by a mile.

Yeah ................ oh yeah ......................., well you fruits have an upper speed limit of 100 km/hr.

How do you like them apples ... :thumbsu:

cancat

Cancelled
Jun 4, 2007
AFL Club
Geelong
Why is legal to have sex with a person but not ok to kill and eat them?

it is illegal to have sex with someone who does not consent. The law is consistent in your example.

We assume animals can't consent yet we allow, even pay, people to kill animals but lock people up for having sex with them.

LANGFORDandSON

All Australian
Oct 5, 2004
Melbourne
AFL Club
Hawthorn
I'm not aware of any laws prohibiting sex with food.

But my point is, why is illegal to have sex with an animal but ok to kill it and eat it?

Your posts in this thread make me wonder if you hit enter a bit early when registering and didn't get to input your full user name, cutting off the ssuckdick.

CrippsonBlue

Cancelled
Apr 7, 2008
Perth
AFL Club
Carlton
My dad and his mates were all alcoholics, and growing up as a kid I use to hear all sorts of stories about them, and other randoms they knew.

It came up once about a bloke that would jerk off his dog apparently.

Also a friend of my gf's parents let us crash at her place once for a few days while she was away. While checking history for something I'd previously looked at (not to pry) inadvertently came up with the search 'how to fellate a cat'.

Gotta agree with a previous poster though, pretty wrong their names can be plastered in the headlines like this imo.

Your point?

South Australians move states and travel all the time.

It's time the rest of the Australia banned them from crossing the borders IMO.

Hardly a typical South Aussie

But continue on for the laughs if small issues amuses you.

crackers57

Brownlow Medallist
Veteran 10k Posts RIP
Nov 3, 2004
In your head
AFL Club
Collingwood
My dad and his mates were all alcoholics, and growing up as a kid I use to hear all sorts of stories about them, and other randoms they knew.

It came up once about a bloke that would jerk off his dog apparently.

Also a friend of my gf's parents let us crash at her place once for a few days while she was away. While checking history for something I'd previously looked at (not to pry) inadvertently came up with the search 'how to fellate a cat'.

Gotta agree with a previous poster though, pretty wrong their names can be plastered in the headlines like this imo.

Does it work?

Back