Midfield Rookies

Which rookie priced midfielders are you selecting??

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I get asked specifically for info on a forum I only frequent to answer questions and someone slags off my team in response, yep. :thumbsu:

Crazy Vossy is almost a term of endearment for SuperCoach purposes only, mainly to do with Rocky and Zorko being played forward. Though I understand your point.

If I get asked specifically for info on a forum I only frequent to answer questions and someone slags off my team in response, yep. :thumbsu:

DELETED. Keep that stuff for Bay13

Last edited by a moderator:

Confirmed: Lewis Taylor will debut. (Approach with caution)

Robertson didn't train with the seniors group today.

Confirmed: Lewis Taylor will debut. (Approach with caution)

Robertson didn't train with the seniors group today.

Lewis Taylor will be a gun, interesting that they are gonna play him over Robertson though? Has Taylor even played a minute of the preseason?

Lewis Taylor will be a gun, interesting that they are gonna play him over Robertson though? Has Taylor even played a minute of the preseason?
He has trained like a mad man and has performed strongly in our intra-club matches. He played vs. Aspley in the Reserves' practice match last week and did some good things, but struggled to see the game out. He just didn't have enough in the tank.

All that from someone who is being "managed" after a foot injury. I'd say that's rather impressive.

Hmm M.Crouch? What are we all doing on him? Trading to a Taylor and waiting for someone to get named? Making money to get a premium priced rookie? Or staying with him? Thoughts?

I think Robertson or Cutler are more likely to debut than Taylor. If Taylor is selected, he'd be the perfect vest candidate - similar to Green, who we played as the sub a lot last year.
Robertson and Taylor, what's their JS like?

Sorry mate, if you're going to pull out that crap I'll let you answer your own questions on Brisbane players.
Sorry dlanod, no offence intended. I highly rated him as a player, but not as a coach. Wasn't intending to "slag him off", just a difference of opinion on him as coach.

:thumbsu::thumbsu::rainbow:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Same way i have gone.
Ive also done this. Could always move him via DPP in place of Impey or JKH in two weeks time if there is a must have rookie mid (ie crouch)

Probably won't be long before this thread becomes part of the X versus Y thread :)
Having said that my tough decision is whether to go cheap with Georgio now that he's playing or expensive with Martin (who I prefer to McDonald) . 10 minutes to decide .... piece of cake!

Probably won't be long before this thread becomes part of the X versus Y thread :)
Having said that my tough decision is whether to go cheap with Georgio now that he's playing or expensive with Martin (who I prefer to McDonald) . 10 minutes to decide .... piece of cake!

Is Georgiou a sub risk?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back