Random Miggs and LPno1 flirt chat

Remove this Banner Ad

I have no questions for you at this time but I'm just happy to see bar activity :hearts:

I have no questions for you at this time but I'm just happy to see bar activity :hearts:

Bars

on this topic, I dont go often these days now im over 30 with two kids

but when i do i have a coffee and it upsets bedford
who will be glad to be tagged here

Bars

on this topic, I dont go often these days now im over 30 with two kids

but when i do i have a coffee and it upsets bedford
who will be glad to be tagged here

I didn't ask you a question, but since you gave us four lines I appreciate the effort.

What's the best and worst thing about being a parent?

I didn't ask you a question, but since you gave us four lines I appreciate the effort.

What's the best and worst thing about being a parent?

Best thing- helping shape someone and the fact they just love you and its fun (ask when they are teenagers :p)

worst thing- feeling of guilt at times, eg if i work all day then go pick them up from grandmas etc and then feed clean and bed because they are young you stop and think wow barely spent any time with them, or if you go for a run you feel guilty, so getting the time right with them and life/work balance is hardest part

How do you sleep at night knowing you fabricate these types of threads just to beat LP in a silly contest?

Also how does it feel to be The King in name only and know that in actual fact i am the Peoples King?

I sleep at night on a bed, i actually give bigfooty no thought at all when i am not on here, occasionally if i am logged in or having system issues at work like today its nice to just post some crap

You know im the king

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I actually did mean that sincerely, bedders might rub some up the wrong way but he does know his cricket and footy.

I actually did mean that sincerely, bedders might rub some up the wrong way but he does know his cricket and footy.
He has been around and seen alot. Has alot more weight to his argument than most thats for sure.

Anyway we're derailing the King's thread, so I'll ask another question.

We (well, I) make Tassie jokes a lot, so I thought I'd change tack and ask what you like most about it.

Anyway we're derailing the King's thread, so I'll ask another question.

We (well, I) make Tassie jokes a lot, so I thought I'd change tack and ask what you like most about it.

about Tasmania?

I can get up at 7 40 and be at work at 8 15

and family is here