FTA-TV Mighty Ducks - Game Changers

Remove this Banner Ad

I’ve gotta say while it’s a kid show it’s nothing like current day kid shows.

Was a nice throwback to the shows I grew up watching (the kind that caters to kids n parents)

Emilio is having fun and is slowly turning into his father (Martin Sheen).

The creative crew from the original movies are back as well.

I’m liking it so far. It’s not as good as Cobra Kai, but it’s definitely keeping me come back each week. Grumpy Gordon Bombay is fun and the kids aren’t too annoying. Looking forward to seeing the old ducks in Episode 6

I'm really enjoying it. Was getting a bit over stretching out Bombay not coaching, hopefully that will change now. I don't like having one episode a week of a half hour show though. Wish I'd waited until it was done to start. Having said that, that's a good sign of how much I'm liking it.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

my only gripe was they went from never playing hockey to state winners? at least the first one they just won their local comp and had some idea of how to play.

my only gripe was they went from never playing hockey to state winners? at least the first one they just won their local comp and had some idea of how to play.

They didn’t actually win state though! But it was similar in they came good only when they got the player from the dirty opponents.

The 3 movies even at 38 are still among my guiltiest pleasures - was an unashamed Bash Brothers fan and I loved Banksy and was stoked to see him back.

My boy is 12 and watching the series together was awesome. Would love to see more of the original ducks in the second season: ideally a cameo from the forgotten Hall brother Terry would be fantastic.

The 3 movies even at 38 are still among my guiltiest pleasures - was an unashamed Bash Brothers fan and I loved Banksy and was stoked to see him back.

My boy is 12 and watching the series together was awesome. Would love to see more of the original ducks in the second season: ideally a cameo from the forgotten Hall brother Terry would be fantastic.

the british graffiti guy was in the mighty ducks?

how did you know it was him i thought nobody knew what he looked like

Remove this Banner Ad

Back