Mike Sheahan retires

Remove this Banner Ad

I won't be happy until the tool retires totally and I don't have to put up with his poor biased journalism in any way.

He has had an axe to grind against my team for years and embarrassed himself terribly with his criticism of the Eagles and Worsfold over the past couple of years. When Woosha went On the Couch late last season Jerard Healy started the interview with a mini appology by him and Sheahan mumbled an appology under his breath before hurridly getting the interview underway.

Loved Worsfolds response, shrugged his shoulders, gave them the smiling assasin smile and said "You guys are paid to write something".:D

Sheahan is an over rated dinosaur.

Compared to the heavyweights in the WA press corp Gossage, Hardie, Langdon, Zempilas...I'd have Sheahan ahead of them in a heartbeat.

Compared to the heavyweights in the WA press corp Gossage, Hardie, Langdon, Zempilas...I'd have Sheahan ahead of them in a heartbeat.

Two or six wrongs don't make a right do they?

Football journo's who I rate:

1. Jerard Healy
  2. Liegh Matthews
  3. Paul Roos
  4. Mark Robinson
  5. Alistar Lynch
Those who I don't rate and pretty much despise:

1. Mike Sheahan
  2. Robert Walls
  3. Malcolm Blight

Think this is worthy of main board.

Announced to colleagues etc yesterday.

Who will take over his mantle of the Top 50 etc?

Great career no matter what his detractors say.

Good onya Mike.
Maybe he really Ill, sounds like he might be as it not playing football, just doing talk back and talking and writing on football, most people could do it until your 90 if you don't suffer memory loss look at Richie Benaud he should be calling bits of Cricket well into his 90.

I hear he is suffering from dementia and its getting worse.. it makes sence actually with some of the things he says makes me wonder what is wrong with that guy. Now i know

No football knowledge, turncoat bandwagoner whom would state the bleeding obvious and think he was the first to say it. Great journo to cater for the HS bogan readers who wouldn't look past tge 3rd back page, knew his market, not much else.

So is Robbo now stepping into his shoes? Lord help us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back