Giant Sphinx

A glass half full supporter.
Oct 4, 2011
Adelaide
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Liverpool New England
I've heard Mike say he has no time for Crackers but never said why. Does anyone know what happen?

Crackers was dressed up in drag on a dare and Mike was at the same pub with a few extra sherries under his belt and tried to have a lash at Ms. Crackers. He got lead on for about 30mins and thought he was a deadset cert to pull this rather tallish woman until Crackers took the wig off and blew his cover.

Sheahan has never forgiven him and still gets the shits if it is brought up today.

Crackers was dressed up in drag on a dare and Mike was at the same pub with a few extra sherries under his belt and tried to have a lash at Ms. Crackers. He got lead on for about 30mins and thought he was a deadset cert to pull this rather tallish woman until Crackers took the wig off and blew his cover.

Sheahan has never forgiven him and still gets the shits if it is brought up today.

If true that is a great story.

Keenan is the only bloke I've ever heard Hutchy openly bag as being a bad person, which is odd, because Hutchers usually makes out that he doesn't dislike anyone.
Hutchy said something like, "he's a real ordinary bloke. I can't cop him at all"
He must've done something bad to piss him off

Remove this Banner Ad

Back