Banter MILESTONE DESTROYING TIGERS VS FYFE (AND THE LEFTOVERS)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear, ignorance must be bliss in tigerland.
Sorry, will spell it out ... neither is more likely because both proposals are just as unlikely as the sun rising in the west over Freo as you kick the winning goal to seal the GF this year.

Sorry, will spell it out ... neither is more likely because both proposals are just as unlikely as the sun rising in the west over Freo as you kick the winning goal to seal the GF this year.

Well considering you have been smashed in 80% of finals since 2001 and finished 9th 6 times since 1994, you might have missed the mark here.

Well considering you have been smashed in 80% of finals since 2001 and finished 9th 6 times since 1994, you might have missed the mark here.
And you call yourself a Business Man ... Business 101: Past performance is no indication of future performance, which is a point well worth remembering when you're a Freo supporter. How many wins was it on the trot before the Tiges came to visit?

The Afl loves us, our first ever game was an away game against you.
Did you win?

One of them was in junk time (2nd quarter) against us so doesn't really count.
And he should have been pinged for in the back but it was Fyfe so everyone was too busy masturbating to notice.

Tell me McBean, Does your man fit the Richo/JR mould required to be a successful tall forward at tiger land?
You mean a bona fide superstar who would be Fremantle's best-ever forward? Yes, yes he does.

Oh, good. Well then considering your club has never won anything, ever, your club will never win anything, ever.

QED.

Our club followed its last drought with five flags in 14 years, so we've got that to look forward to. :thumbsu:

That's the spirit:thumbsu::thumbsu:

Come at me bro's

allow me to meme back.
BToBOkBCcAE46bW.jpg

image.jpg
Maths and being able to read really aren't your strong point are they pal?

Now clearly I can see Carlton finished 8th and Essendon were relegated to 9th for systematic drug cheating.
image.jpg
I know Fremantle is a few hours behind the eastern states so I will cut you some slack for being a bit slow.

By all means pinch someone else's "mistake" of the net rather than make your own........... Lol.........

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Tough to choose between the big total of two losses for the season. Nuh, can't split them. Which of your 5 losses sh1ts you the most?
I'm even going to dignify that with an answer.
Melbourne. No question.

Tell you what I'm looking forward to about the game, the unbiased commentary instead of the Freo cheer squad taking over like last time.

This thread was too bad first time around.

Come on tiger boys - get some new material

Considering you are coming in favourites you haven't got stage fright now, have you?? It's not like you are going to choke up again in the last quarter???

I'm hoping to see a good spectacle - the best Freo game I saw this year was actually the best duel - and that was Fyfe v Dangerfield over in Adelaide. It didn't get much attention but it was awesome. Both players superb. Here's hoping we have another decent duel for the sheer enjoyment of the game...

I dont care about a good spectacle just as lyon coached teams never have. Grigg will towell up little miss fyfe for the sheer enjoyment of the game.

Lyon to Carlton. Fyfe to Carlton. Hird to Freo ... neat.
What about Lyons love child, Dawson?

Bit of an overreaction.
Not really, 9th jokes, microwaves, chicken manure and Riewoldt being a sook are old and tiresome and no longer relevant. Come up with something new. One of your posters told me how good you lot banter without having to resort to the usual uneducated drivel. Yet to see anything other than the usual crap copied from all the other sheep on here. Classy:thumbsu:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back