******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

Lol everyone who posts on the bay would be in jail if that was the case.
To the charge of rustling jimmies, I pleed guilty, lock me up and throw away the key!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This really shouldn't have to be explained to an adult, but here we are. We already have laws against making death threats or threats of violence. Hence we have AVO's to protect people from menacing words already. What you're suggesting (which is the end goal of SJW's everywhere) is to make words that hurt your delicate snowflake feelings illegal. Good luck with that. :rainbow::rainbow:

This really shouldn't have to be explained to an adult, but here we are. We already have laws against making death threats or threats of violence. Hence we have AVO's to protect people from menacing words already. What you're suggesting (which is the end goal of SJW's everywhere) is to make words that hurt your delicate snowflake feelings illegal. Good luck with that. :rainbow::rainbow:
E6B5EAC2-BF54-4CED-AE6B-A8B5DAA0F477.gif
lil, sjw.
You don’t understand, that’s fine.

You know they are talking about it been in a domestic violence situation?

https://tendaily.com.au/news/austra...abuse-heres-why-australia-should-too-20190115
This is a tricky one.
Im in favour of expanding domestic violence legislation to include emotional abuse if it goes hand in hand with threats, agression and violence.
However you cant have the law referee the psychological battlefield that forms most relationships

This is a tricky one.
Im in favour of expanding domestic violence legislation to include emotional abuse if it goes hand in hand with threats, agression and violence.
However you cant have the law referee the psychological battlefield that forms most relationships

I want a law to stop my wife asking me to do exactly what I was about to do, does my head in :)
Some sort of anti-telepathy protection please.

I want a law to stop my wife asking me to do exactly what I was about to do, does my head in :)
Some sort of anti-telepathy protection please.
Mine continues to hassle me while im actually doing the exact ******* thing shes asking me to do.

Mine continues to hassle me while im actually doing the exact ******* thing shes asking me to do.
Mine asks me to do s**t then stands there watching, huffing & puffing getting herself worked up until she finally pops and then takes over with - “ffs you’re not doing it properly like I want, let me do it. You go look after the kids, UUGGHHH!!!.”

Kids are usually playing with toys or video games and she calls ME stupid. :tearsofjoy:;)

Mmmmm bbq :yum:

millennials.JPG

"The report’s chief author, Tamara Lucas, wants people to drastically cut back on eating red meat immediately and has even called for global veganism by 2050."

"It also suggests that Australia is obliged to take part in the “food transformation” as a signatory to the Paris Agreement."

"Ironically, another group of British academics published a report this week warning vegans chucked a sickie 2.6 times a flu season compared to the national average of 0.7."

Last edited:
I'm a bloody cattle farmer and these millennial vegans and animal rights activists can gagf!
I proudly have a car sticker with "You're in cattle country, eat more beef you bastards" on display.
Under the new global veganism law book article 12.2 that statement is grossly offensive and you will do hard time for that.

Well not hard because that would be mean. Maybe uncomfortable time. But only if you consent to it first.

I'm a bloody cattle farmer and these millennial vegans and animal rights activists can gagf!
I proudly have a car sticker with "You're in cattle country, eat more beef you bastards" on display.
its because they dont know how to cook a steak properly, they want to ruin it for the rest of us.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back