******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

Been watching a TV documentary series on the courting rituals of millennials. Colloquially referred to as "MAFS" it's a fascinating insight in how typical millennials present and interact with the opposite sex. The only thing missing is David Attenborough style narration.
#obsession

Racist. No Asian, African or trans representation.

I reckon they have those 3 covered. From left to right: Latina, African, White paraplegic, Asian Trans female, Bi-racial amputee, Muslim homosexual

No white males though. Apparently Ken was ousted for sexual harassment by the #metoo brigade.

You'd think the media would have learned about running with such clearly obvious BS especially after the MAGA kids/Covington kids hoax but this is some next level millennial fake victimhood narcissism.

“I will never be the man that this didn’t happen to” :poo:

"Fear mongrels!!" :D

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You'd think the media would have learned about running with such clearly obvious BS especially after the MAGA kids/Covington kids hoax but this is some next level millennial fake victimhood narcissism.

“I will never be the man that this didn’t happen to” :poo:

"Fear mongrels!!" :D

Lol

Barkley went off script about this on NBA half time show, gold.

Link cause embedding not working

I have no issues with the little millennial flog that actually did the egging, but for people to get a tattoo of it? * me :$

6611fc8aed5bbd79add89b268d6be45f

Remove this Banner Ad

Back