******* millennials!

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Speaking of children, is there any way we can stop these campaigners from breeding?

Breeding results in raising children which involves being responsible, selfless and putting your dependants needs ahead of your own so we can at least rest assured that a large percentage of them will never breed. The few offspring that millennials do produce will no doubt rebel against everything their parents believe in as a final f u to generation stupid.

Millennial sues parents for creating him :$

"Because it’s not possible to ask children for consent before they are created, he argues, it’s wrong to have them at all."

https://www.msn.com/en-au/lifestyle...iving-birth-to-him/ar-BBTkgXQ?ocid=spartanntp

This snowflake might be onto something

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Tottenham Hotspur, SSC Napoli, ESH
You're part of the problem if you can't see the complete absurdness of your generation, pups.
I'm a Gen Yer friend

Millennials are 5-10 years younger than me

I had a childhood in the 90s, I ain't a millennial

Still interested to know the cause of the rear pain though

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
I'm a Gen Yer friend

Typical * ing millenial.

Knows everything, knows nothing.

Millenial birth age is 1981 to 1996 (or 1980- as late as 2004 by some definitions). Gen Y is a smokescreen for Millenials with thin skins.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'm a Gen Yer friend

lol GenYers are millennials. You are a millennial. That is an issue you need to address, as you seem to be in denial.

No pain, friend. I just like pointing out the absurdity of your people for my own amusement.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
lol GenYers are millennials. You are a millennial. That is an issue you need to address, as you seem to be in denial.

No pain, friend. I just like pointing out the absurdity of your people for my own amusement.
Friend, the word Millennial is like them flogs starting to use the word "lit" like a year or two ago, or back like 10 years ago when every flog seemed to have the words epic and hectic in their vocabularies, or around 2011-12 when planking was the be all end all

I am Gen Y, I don't associate with these fully sick, cool hipster trends, such as Millennials, they are also younger than me, as I've explained before, generally flogs who were born from about 92-93 onwards, but I will accept 1990 onwards, they are Millennials.

I am Gen Y, not a Millennial :moustache: I have always called myself Gen Y and I will always be Gen Y, not something that was created like 5 years ago

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Typical **** ing millenial.

Knows everything, knows nothing.

Millenial birth age is 1981 to 1996 (or 1980- as late as 2004 by some definitions). Gen Y is a smokescreen for Millenials with thin skins.
Nice melt flog

Gen Y is the appropriate name for people who were born in the 80s, like myself and Calvin Harris, people who had childhoods in the 90s

People who had * all of a childhood in the 90s can class themselves as Millennials

Gen Y for lyf :moustache:

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Friend, the word Millennial is like them flogs starting to use the word "lit" like a year or two ago, or back like 10 years ago when every flog seemed to have the words epic and hectic in their vocabularies, or around 2011-12 when planking was the be all end all

I am Gen Y, I don't associate with these fully sick, cool hipster trends, such as Millennials, they are also younger than me, as I've explained before, generally flogs who were born from about 92-93 onwards, but I will accept 1990 onwards, they are Millennials.

I am Gen Y, not a Millennial :moustache: I have always called myself Gen Y and I will always be Gen Y, not something that was created like 5 years ago

Mate, the thread title could be ******** GenYers! and it would still be about the same group of people doing and saying the same stupid s**t.

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Nice melt flog

Gen Y is the appropriate name for people who were born in the 80s, like myself and Calvin Harris, people who had childhoods in the 90s

People who had glory be all of a childhood in the 90s can class themselves as Millennials

Whether you like it or not GenYers are more commonly known as Millennials as far as the internet is concerned. Rant at google or wiki if you don't like it.

It's funny because you melting over the definition of GenY/Millennial is such a typical Millennial/GenY thing to do though since your generation is so obsessed with identity politics and pronouns and all.

Jul 22, 2013
AFL Club
Carlton
Nice melt flog

People who had glory be all of a childhood in the 90s can class themselves as Millennials

Case proven.

You ARE a Millenial, but you don't like it. So you get points for not wanting to belong to the biggest bunch of campaigners to ever inhabit the planet.

So you identify as Gen Y because it makes you feel better about yourself. Even though there is no difference.

Classic Millenial behaviour.

Jun 27, 2013
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Mate, the thread title could be ******** GenYers! and it would still be about the same group of people doing and saying the same stupid s**t.
Whether you like it or not GenYers are more commonly known as Millennials as far as the internet is concerned. Rant at google or wiki if you don't like it.

It's funny because you melting over the definition of GenY/Millennial is such a typical Millennial/GenY thing to do though since your generation is so obsessed with identity politics and pronouns and all.
Case proven.

You ARE a Millenial, but you don't like it. So you get points for not wanting to belong to the biggest bunch of campaigners to ever inhabit the planet.

So you identify as Gen Y because it makes you feel better about yourself. Even though there is no difference.

Classic Millenial behaviour.
Oh dear, look at these dinosaurs try and lecture me :rolleyes:

Dec 3, 2017
AFL Club
Melbourne
Speaking of children, is their any way we can stop these campaigners from breeding?

metoo.JPG

William Wonka

Jesus died for somebodies sins but not mine
May 28, 2016
AFL Club
Hawthorn

As previously discussed, im still more than happy to change the thread name to 'whiny little bitches' ?

Socrates2

Norm Smith Medallist
Aug 11, 2015
AFL Club
Richmond
Girl comes to sharehouse interview at my place, wants the room, I ask for $100 deposit so I don't get stuffed around if she pulls out.She transfers $100, txts me the next day to say she can't take the room because she is now looking after her brothers two dogs, suggests it's alright for me to keep the deposit so I did due to the inconvenience of contacting all the other people.Phuckin Millenials!

Back