******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

Would have beaten the crap outta me, must say!!

The best part was he did it while wearing his grandpa jumper in the ring. Doesn't matter what the temperature, some of those old European blokes are still wearing their old guy wool jumper or cardi. Only thing that could have topped it would be if he was wearing sandals over his socks instead of trainers.

JoseMourinho s fred about his excursion to jizzcon or whatever the hell it is to take happy snaps of himself with world famous 'streamers' has reminded me of my hatred of young people.
Not only because im jealous of their youf but because they waste it doing the most tedious useless s**t imaginable.

In fact if you're a millennial and you're reading this slap yourself very ******* hard, turn the computer off go out and get laid or stoned or something.

You bunch of ******* softcocks.

No. utensils. Multiple and ranged from small to tiny.
He looks like she'd have a big enough beaver to accommodate all four pencil dicks at once. With plenty of room to spare.

I ******* hate s**t campaigner ******* vialle lpg converters. Dutch built cast alloy boomer s**t. You ******* boomers and your love backwards bullshit like carburetors and coal have nfi

Fuel injection was introduced on the mass market in the 80's. Why do we still have these stupid setups today? Because you campaigners cant let things go

I ******* hate s**t campaigner ******* vialle lpg converters. Dutch built cast alloy boomer s**t. You ******* boomers and your love backwards bullshit like carburetors and coal have nfi

Fuel injection was introduced on the mass market in the 80's. Why do we still have these stupid setups today? Because you campaigners cant let things go

You could engine swap your Yaris and chop boomers in supercars. There's plenty of millennial youtubers doing it, so I'm sure it's within your skillset.

You could engine swap your Yaris and chop boomers in supercars. There's plenty of millennial youtubers doing it, so I'm sure it's within your skillset.

20191214-112711.jpg

Can any of you old carby boomers tell me how to fix it I would like to drive my Ford again. As you can see all the boomer s**t like diaphragms and chambers are fine. The boomer solenoids are fine too.

If I don't get it fixed by today I'm going to put petrol in the wiper bottle and reroute the tube into the throttle body and drive it that way

Last edited:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

20191214-112711.jpg

Can any of you old carby boomers tell me how to fix it I would like to drive my Ford again. As you can see all the boomer s**t like diaphragms and chambers are fine. The boomer solenoids are fine too.

If I don't get it fixed by today I'm going to put petrol in the wiper bottle and reroute the tube into the throttle body and drive it that way

Throttle body relates to EFI, not carby. What kind of car is it?

Throttle body relates to EFI, not carby. What kind of car is it?

Fords bf2 straight lpg m8. Has a converter to mixer ring setup. I poured a shitload of petrol into the mixer and she started beautiful. Won't startup with the piece of s**t lpg converter, nothing appears wrong with it. I will figure it out if it kills me. Ford Power!

Fords bf2 straight lpg m8. Has a converter to mixer ring setup. I poured a shitload of petrol into the mixer and she started beautiful. Won't startup with the piece of s**t lpg converter, nothing appears wrong with it. I will figure it out if it kills me. Ford Power!

Never trust a ford that isn't a rebadged mazda.

20191214-112711.jpg

Give it a clean with a can of carburettor cleaner, it will dissolve the brown residue. That residue comes from the LPG and it stops the diaphragms and nozzle/flapper arrangements from working properly, it gums up everything. Usually tends to happen more in cold weather. Haven’t had a LPG car for years because of that problem. I had an Italian made converter and l had to give it a clean about every three months. Gave me the shits.

If I was a millennial I’d be screaming blue murder that Australia isn’t falling in line with Dan Andrews and China on human rights abuses in that country.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Any of you boomers mortgaged one of ya houses for an XY GT or 59 Burst? Those are some s**t items to desire that much. My BF turbo and Japanese Fender are superior in every faucet

Remove this Banner Ad

Back