******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

I’m not sure about all of you, but I always start the day by asking my family what pronouns they want to use today.

I’m not sure about all of you, but I always start the day by asking my family what pronouns they want to use today.

I always start the day by being offended over things that other people believe that doesn't effect me at all because I saw it on the internet :embarrassedv1:

I always start the day by being offended over things that other people believe that doesn't effect me at all because I saw it on the internet :embarrassedv1:
What if I was to meet the family and was unaware I needed to ask what pronouns they wanted to use and inadvertently used an incorrect pronoun and offended them and made me feel sad?

I feel like this effects me quite a lot.

I am offended that you are not offended a couple of hemp smoking nuffies called their child Zoomer.

But I only find your offense over harmless things embarrassing and not worth worrying about.

You are right, but i think the main issue here is not so much this family in particular, but why the media constantly needs to report on 'news' like this when there is a lot more problems in the world going on that needs addressing.

It's crap like this and reports of that strange man who spent well over 100 K to look like Barbie or that gender neutral woman who now identifies as some kind of Alien from Avatar movie which infuriates the public, its almost reached obscene levels of Attention Seeking Stunning and Brave that clogs up our daily news feeds.

You are right, but i think the main issue here is not so much this family in particular, but why the media constantly needs to report on 'news' like this when there is a lot more problems in the world going on that needs addressing.

It's crap like this and reports of that strange man who spent well over 100 K to look like Barbie or that gender neutral woman who now identifies as some kind of Alien from Avatar movie which infuriates the public, its almost reached obscene levels of Attention Seeking Stunning and Brave that clogs up our daily news feeds.
Because people click on it and share it... but nobody clicks on boring financial or environemental news that is way more important but people dont understand.

Scarborough Fair is really beautiful, but I dont think its better. Normally boomers like more embarrassing songs than Scarborough Fair :sob:
Hania is a talented musician but 'girl singing sweetly to piano' is hardly the face of millennial music.
Normally millennials like more embarrassing songs

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hania is a talented musician but 'girl singing sweetly to piano' is hardly the face of millennial music.
Normally millennials like more embarrassing songs
Well I guess every generation has embarrassing music. I dont like rap at all so a lot of my generation's music is bad to me too, but I think the good thing about music now is that all these artists can find platforms for people to enjoy their music easily. And there are so many talented musicians now producing music. We arent limited to what record producers think sounds good anmore.

Well I guess every generation has embarrassing music. I dont like rap at all so a lot of my generation's music is bad to me too, but I think the good thing about music now is that all these artists can find platforms for people to enjoy their music easily. And there are so many talented musicians now producing music. We arent limited to what record producers think sounds good anmore.
Rap is not your generations music, your generation just ruined it.

I acknowledge there is more access to music now but that doesn't mean its good.
Also what IS good is rarely popular.
The Hania song you posted has 170k hits.
Shall we compare that to Drakes latest piece of garbage?

Rap is not your generations music, your generation just ruined it.

I acknowledge there is more access to music now but that doesn't mean its good.
Also what IS good is rarely popular.
The Hania song you posted has 170k hits.
Shall we compare that to Drakes latest piece of garbage?
It doesn't matter what is popular, the music that is being produced now >>>> than what was being produced 30 years ago or whenever you think the best era was.

Okay Boomer
A perfect example in and of itself.

Every generation likes to tell the previous ones their time is done and most have an iconic phrase to sum up their thoughts.

But how pissweak is "OK Boomer"?
Insipid and passive aggressive.

Compare it to Gen X: "* you I wont do what you tell me"

A perfect example in and of itself.

Every generation likes to tell the previous ones their time is done and most have an iconic phrase to sum up their thoughts.

But how pissweak is "OK Boomer"?
Insipid and passive aggressive.

Compare it to Gen X: "fu** you I wont do what you tell me"

I am.born in 1980 and don't qualify for either flog generations (Millenials or Boomers) :D

Poor bait selection Jazny.

OK I'll play. WW, although your haven't specified a criteria you could of perhaps chosen a number of recent main stream artists to state your point better (Adele etc.), despite the fact comparisons across era's are always very subjective.

For example any number of Lady Ga Ga's recent compositions, such as the one below, may strengthen your argument - assuming you really want to compare this to the many iconic ballads of the past including this track Stevie Nicks wrote in 1975....

LGG - I'll Never Love Again: NB. Professional production, well rehearsed, edited, with backing of full orchestra etc.

Nicks - Landslide: NB. Live performance, Buckingham on guitar.

Cheers.

Last edited:
It doesn't matter what is popular, the music that is being produced now >>>> than what was being produced 30 years ago or whenever you think the best era was.
Well you would expect a bit of improvement hey?

What the Beatles recorded on: Screenshot_20210619-155818_Chrome.jpg

What the kid next door can now buy with his pocket money:
Screenshot_20210619-160016_Chrome.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Back