******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

The Clash were ******* gods. Now that you mentioned them I have to go put on London Calling again.

Grew up on that album and Fleetwood Mac’s Tusk.

Put on Elton John’s Funeral For A Friend/Love Lies Bleeding,that one song is better than most of today’s music alone.

Anyway,here’s some Tull.

Late 60’s to 82 magic music,never will be beaten for rock.

Last edited:

Were your folks were too stingy to buy you a copy of Rumors? :(

Got it for Christmas the year the album came out,took me a few listens but like great prog records,give them time and they stay with you for life.

P.S. must say I did love the 90’s,was like going back to the 70’s again,80’s were a mixed bag for me.

Were your folks were too stingy to buy you a copy of Rumors? :(
One album I could definitely be stuck on a deserted island with. That or ‘Appetite for Destruction’.

Can we all please just stop with the left vs right, millenial vs boomers, dividing stuff? All humans are the same (except for us elfkins - not the fake tumblr elfkins though, they are just normal humans who are appropriating our culture), and apart from like the .01% of idiots on either side who are either white supremacists or stalinists, most people just want what is right for everyone, we just have different ideas. Please don't bring America's dumb politics here.

You are a red elfkin who thinks they know what is best for every other kind of elfkin. This makes you the worst kind of elfkin because you wrongfully believe that the majority of elfkin's are also red and want the same things as you.

Last edited:
My oldest has gotten massively into The Clash, Big Audio Dynamite and its sequel lately.
My youngest's musical tastes have been influenced by Rock Band 4 on Xbox. He loves Queen, CCR, System of a Down, Hall And Oates, Bowie, Toto......... and Kenny Loggins.
He got into my Spotify playlist recently and loaded it up with all the songs from "The Essential Weird Al Yankovic".

Last edited:
And this ladies and gentlemen is the real reason why millennials despise boomers. They hate them because they're old & rich (money they earned over a lifetime of WORK) and even when those greedy boomer campaigners die they wont see any of the money as it will go to GenXers. It would be a different story if millenials stood to inherit the boomer $$$, they'd be sucking up like their next smashed avo and latest iphone depend on it. Suck s**t millenials. lol
Yep, and those same Gen Xers actually went out and got jobs and bought houses, etc. off their own bat rather than putting their hand out to BOMAD (Bank of Mum and Dad) and sitting on their arses waiting to inherit.

Freddy was such a boss. The doco on Queen is amazing. My all time fave band.
They tell a story about under pressure.
Freddy and Bowie were in separate rooms doing the lyrics. After they finished and put it all together, Freddy thought they were kindred spirits because it synced up perfectly. He had no idea Bowie was going over to Freddys booth and listening, then going back and doing his part.
Apparently when Freddy found out, he didnt talk to Bowie for years. Felt so betrayed. Lol
Sort of but not really. Bowie was the driving force for what the song was going to be about (thematically Under Pressure is way more Bowie than it is Queen, musically there's plenty of Queen in there) but despite all the hissy fits and tanty's on both sides the end result was fantastic. The falling out came because Bowie provided backing vocals to a Queen track they recorded at the same time and then a few months later he withdrew permission to use it, which caused some inconvenience and also some bad blood for a while. They got over it and not doubt collaborate occasionally in that other plane of existence where tier 1 musical geniuses reside.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The Jam were amazing.

Dead Kennedys were my high school band of choice

Both are still amazing. The beauty of music is that it is always as you remembered it.
Cannot think of a single musician/band/singer of current relevance that I feel I want to remember. Although in fairness, I imagine my parents said the same thing when I was cranking up The Who, Cream, Led Zep and the Stones.

My oldest has gotten massively into The Clash, Big Audio Dynamite and its sequel lately.
My youngest's musical tastes have been influenced by Rock Band 4 on Xbox. He loves Queen, CCR, System of a Down, Hall And Oates, Bowie, Toto......... and Kenny Loggins.
He got into my Spotify playlist recently and loaded it up with all the songs from "The Essential Weird Al Yankovic".
There is still hope for humanity!
What a lege

You are a red elfkin who thinks they know what is best for every other kind of elfkin. This makes you the worst kind of elfkin because you wrongfully believe that the majority of elfkin's are also red and want the same things as you.
All elves do want the same things as me, that's why I could tell that all the disgusting freak tumblr elves were fake :straining: I got banned from there for pointing it out and telling them that Elvish lore doesn't care about their feelings :oops:

There is still hope for humanity!
What a lege
Their mother also contributed. She's into all the current crap, so as soon as they hear it they go "This is mum music. Trash!"
I think I've taught them well. :)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back