******* millennials!

Remove this Banner Ad

Sounds like she lives around a bunch of farmers who have warped her views and talked her out of pursuing it. She was fired for not being a "team player"... the scum boss wants timid staff he can exploit without fair work looming over his head.
Nice summary. Almost sounds like you know the boss personally. 🤣🙄

Kids putting their lives on hold for a year and a half out of concern for you, you ungrateful old campaigners
Gen X D/H.

I also employ about a bunch of you shittrucks in two different industries. 1 heavily impacted by Covid for the last 18 months and 1 now heavily impacted by the Sydney lockdown (i.e. forced to shut). Still keeping you all employed despite the massive reduction in cashflow and your constant whinging about how hard it is to be young these days.

Tell me more about the fact you can't backpack through Europe on Mummy & Daddy's coin for a year you ungrateful campaigners :rolleyes:

Gen X D/H.

I also employ about a bunch of you shittrucks in two different industries. 1 heavily impacted by Covid for the last 18 months and 1 now heavily impacted by the Sydney lockdown (i.e. forced to shut). Still keeping you all employed despite the massive reduction in cashflow and your constant whinging about how hard it is to be young these days.

Tell me more about the fact you can't backpack through Europe on Mummy & Daddy's coin for a year you ungrateful campaigners :rolleyes:

Nice melt

Nice melt
Agreed. Come back to me when you have an 80% reduction in revenue whilst trying to keep 50 people employed and then hear about the youf complaining about how hard they have it :rolleyes:

Agreed. Come back to me when you have an 80% reduction in revenue whilst trying to keep 50 people employed and then hear about the youf complaining about how hard they have it :rolleyes:
Yep, way too deep for millennials to see a bigger picture that might exist outside of their safe space or personal boundaries.

Yeah go to fairwork. She was asked to do things outside of her job description, refused and was later fired for it. That's an open and shut case when they actually fire her for it.

Sounds like she lives around a bunch of farmers who have warped her views and talked her out of pursuing it. She was fired for not being a "team player"... the scum boss wants timid staff he can exploit without fair work looming over his head.

I here what you're saying and we've all at some stage of our working life perhaps had to question 'extra duties' becoming a little too frequent, but in this case she was being totally unreasonable and then confrontational, which rarely gets anyone, anywhere in any workplace..!
I also summarized proceedings of her demise which actually occurred over a period of 6 months, prior to her previous 8 months where she had to 'endure the trauma' of such tasks as replenishing the office copier...

There is also the fact I've seen the email she sent to her superiors as she also stupidly CC'd this to her own Gmail address (code of conduct/security breach?) of which my son forwarded to me seeking my opinion at the time.

And I could be wrong, but as a part-time law student I'm pretty sure she doesn't hang out with too many farmers...?

Last edited:
Yeah go to fairwork. She was asked to do things outside of her job description, refused and was later fired for it. That's an open and shut case when they actually fire her for it.

* me dead.

If ever there was a crystal clear demonstration of why the world hates you * ing lazy, entitled cream puffs, that's it.

fu** me dead.

If ever there was a crystal clear demonstration of why the world hates you fu** ing lazy, entitled cream puffs, that's it.

It's a matter of principle not laziness. Bosses generally are upper middle class earners at minimum it's disgusting they avoid paying overtime and expect outside favours. When it comes to entitlement the problem generally stems from them.

The fact is Hendrix was a sloppy player who couldn't keep steady tempo throughout a song. Mayer has him covered both technically and musically

It's not her job though, she was asked to do somebody elses job. This is Americanized Australia at it's finest companies are not willing to hire as many staff as they used to.

In government they now give all the VPS 5's the workload a VPS 6 used to receive and pay them VPS 5 wages. Good on her for fighting back, she actually had a case sounds like she was discouraged from pursuing it further. Anyone with a brain would realize Fairwork will still look at it. It's now become unfair dismissal and the company dug their grave.. but lucky for them she decided to drop it.

It's not legal for them to employ you a level below the actual work you are doing. Despite it happening everywhere lately. The employers weigh up the risks and there are no consequences, same calculative sh*t that ended up with rio tinto blowing up that mine. Fair work do prosecute them but employers have found intimidation usually stops enough victims from contacting fair work.

Every job thesedays has scum employers trying to milk extra out of workers without actually displaying any willingness to pay them extra. Things that aren't actually part of the job position. It's sick

My heart bleeds.

Sounds like an entitled little witch.

I here what you're saying and we've all at some stage of our working life perhaps had to question 'extra duties' becoming a little too frequent, but in this case she was being totally unreasonable and then confrontational, which rarely gets anyone, anywhere in any workplace..!
I also summarized proceedings of her demise which actually occurred over a period of 6 months, prior to her previous 8 months where she had to 'endure the trauma' of such tasks as replenishing the office copier...

There is also the fact I've seen the email she sent to her superiors as she also stupidly CC'd this to her own Gmail address (code of conduct/security breach?) of which my son forwarded to me seeking my opinion at the time.

And I could be wrong, but as a part-time law student I'm pretty sure she doesn't hang out with too many farmers...?
Tell your son to give her the arse.

Unless she has nice, big, firm boobies, then hang on to her for a bit longer, then give her the arse.

******* millenials in the cafeteria downstairs served me a Bacon and Egg roll with scrambled eggs instead of fried, and a black coffee instead of flat white, useless pricks!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's a matter of principle not laziness. Bosses generally are upper middle class earners at minimum it's disgusting they avoid paying overtime and expect outside favours. When it comes to entitlement the problem generally stems from them.

There is no shortage of a-hole employers, and there is no shortage of a-hole employees.

For the simple reason that the world is largely populated by arseholes.

The "not on my duty statement" line has been sound for a long time. While it may be possible that at times it is a refuge for the exploited, it is far more often an excuse for lazy *s.

No organisation could possibly define every current and future sub-role and task and make sure it's covered in somebody's duty statement.

The fact is Hendrix was a sloppy player who couldn't keep steady tempo throughout a song. Mayer has him covered both technically and musically

It's not her job though, she was asked to do somebody elses job. This is Americanized Australia at it's finest companies are not willing to hire as many staff as they used to.

In government they now give all the VPS 5's the workload a VPS 6 used to receive and pay them VPS 5 wages. Good on her for fighting back, she actually had a case sounds like she was discouraged from pursuing it further. Anyone with a brain would realize Fairwork will still look at it. It's now become unfair dismissal and the company dug their grave.. but lucky for them she decided to drop it.

It's not legal for them to employ you a level below the actual work you are doing. Despite it happening everywhere lately. The employers weigh up the risks and there are no consequences, same calculative sh*t that ended up with rio tinto blowing up that mine. Fair work do prosecute them but employers have found intimidation usually stops enough victims from contacting fair work.

Every job thesedays has scum employers trying to milk extra out of workers without actually displaying any willingness to pay them extra. Things that aren't actually part of the job position. It's sick
This thread is not for political argument.

Right or wrong back in the day she would have gone straight to her Union who would have a picket line up and running by the end of the day just on principle, with whichever Union was responsible for the job not on her PD going on strike over a demarcation dispute.

Now she just posts unhappy face emojis on Twitter.

That sh*t is not on. I hope that you mashed on them to the Police
no, by the time I discovered the travesty I was back at my desk, but I had a damn good whinge about it to colleagues.
(back at desk)
- takes sip of coffee "What the * is this s**t? bastards forgot the ******* milk"
- open bacon and egg roll "******* campaigners, scrambled eggs? who the * puts scrambled eggs in a B&E roll, FFS"

no, by the time I discovered the travesty I was back at my desk, but I had a damn good whinge about it to colleagues.
(back at desk)
- takes sip of coffee "What the fu** is this sh*t? bastards forgot the ******* milk"
- open bacon and egg roll "******* campaigners, scrambled eggs? who the fu** puts scrambled eggs in a B&E roll, FFS"

I would have thought a boomer like yourself would refuse to drink coffee with milk.

Boy are the conservative boomers touchy over on the politics board. I point out the hard truth Brittany Higgins wouldn't have got raped if she wasn't a liberal and they put me on the cross quicker than their beloved jesus

Not one of them has told me where I am actually incorrect. They're just extremely unhappy with my comment. Modern politics these days is a playground for morons

Boy are the conservative boomers touchy over on the politics board. I point out the hard truth Brittany Higgins wouldn't have got raped if she wasn't a liberal and they put me on the cross quicker than their beloved jesus

Not one of them has told me where I am actually incorrect. They're just extremely unhappy with my comment. Modern politics these days is a playground for morons

The last sentence is right on the money.

Unlike boomers and GenX, millennials are getting vaccinated.

Get vaxed. Protect yourself, your family and the country.

Refer enclosed link to article re some of our Olympian's 'allegedly' behaving poorly on a recent return flight with Japan Airlines from Tokyo.

Question, slightly rhetorical - how did the media learn of this so quickly (like within 24 hours of the plane landing) as I seriously doubt; JAL or the AOC or RA or FAA would have contacted them...?

Last edited:

The Hillsong Nutters are the ones doing most of the raping and secual assaults to be fair.

A great man like Malcolm Fraser would have never stood for those pond scum in his party. And I am a Greens voter and volunteer.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back