biggrin.gif
eek.gif
tongue.gif
biggrin.gif
eek.gif

Freo is there anything else you want...

K

KOUTAISABIGPOOF

Good come back. Can't answer though I see?

Can't argue with the truth.

RICE80SF

Senior List
Jun 14, 2000
Geelong, VIC. (Is Don Is Grand)
Oh I see Roomiester your bitterness goes right back to the 20's, ha ha ha. "The Bombers shafted us", "wouldn't let us draft players". You sound like a bloody Croweater, "you bastard Vics raped our local league". Didums,
frown.gif

Oh and Shinners you can keep on irritating us for as long as you like mate, always a pleasure buddy. Don't worry the Roos will be around for a lot longer than some people would like to think. Miller is a top operator, even if he does shoot from the hip sometimes
wink.gif

I wouldn't be hanging it too much on North, Freo and Hawk fans, especially with Waverley off the market now, could be rough times ahead if you can't pay your own way.

------------------
RED & BLACK BACK to BACK 2001!

G

Gonzo, you make some valid points concerning member numbers and on field support and some of Millers innovations.

As of now North and the Hawks have fairly similar memberships but what is going to happen in the future, the Hawks have the entire eastern suburbs to garner support but where does North expect to get their future members from?

I thought the Orange strip was a fantastic idea, now all we need is more teams to follow the lead of Miller and the Roos.

I think playing home games interstate is ridiculous and does'nt achieve anything except making money for desperate clubs, a perfect example of this is where Melbourne clubs toying with the idea of playing home games at the Adelaide Oval. How can clubs say their trying to promote the code in places like Adelaide and Tasmania? If clubs want to play games interstate then go and don't come back.

North Melbourne has the right ideas but it's not implementing those ideas in the right places.
smile.gif

Remove this Banner Ad

Back