Millewa 2010 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone??? Right i'll be there :)

In all seriousness i did hear the coaches themselves were NOT fighting it was others around them so no big deal really.

was that the incident about the player manager hitting the trainer or are you talking about another incident?

was that the incident about the player manager hitting the trainer or are you talking about another incident?
Nah not that incident although it was funny to watch.
I think some partners had an argument but i don't think there is any real issue remaining, nothing that effects the football or really worth talking about on here anyway.

Nah not that incident although it was funny to watch.
I think some partners had an argument but i don't think there is any real issue remaining, nothing that effects the football or really worth talking about on here anyway.
i hear you heading back to cardy skeet any truth in this?:confused:

well i hope to be wrong and i hope that something happens....but i wouldnt be surprised if Nangiloc arnt playing next season. We struggled with numbers all year last year and there could be around 10 players allready gone. Even more. (i wont speculate on names just in case they go back)
It is a good club at nangi and a good bunch of blokes. If your not afraid of a bit of travel...then please head out there. Otherwise there may not be a bye in the millewa league anymore

well i hope to be wrong and i hope that something happens....but i wouldnt be surprised if Nangiloc arnt playing next season. We struggled with numbers all year last year and there could be around 10 players allready gone. Even more. (i wont speculate on names just in case they go back)
It is a good club at nangi and a good bunch of blokes. If your not afraid of a bit of travel...then please head out there. Otherwise there may not be a bye in the millewa league anymore
so they havnt got a coach yet? they should look at having 1 training night a week in town if they dont already?

If you were an optimistic pie supporter you could hope they've convinced Petrie to stay behind after work and coach the pies.

Optimistic.... You'd have to be nuts to think Petrie would even entertain the idea. Plus we have a coach, coach of the year in fact! ALso not based at Chaffey anymore, down at Aero ovals.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Waste of time, is always a joke of a game and none of the better players step up
i do no there are some players that do want to play the combined match and dont think its a joke but there are some players that dont like to play because they dont want to risk injury. i think the reason it stoped is cause macdonalds pulled out of funding it.

i do no there are some players that do want to play the combined match and dont think its a joke but there are some players that dont like to play because they dont want to risk injury. i think the reason it stoped is cause macdonalds pulled out of funding it.

In agreeance with you for once E7, why does the millewa have to play Broken hill anyway, why not speak to the Riverland Independant comp, and stage the game at Lake Cullulleraine when Sunraysia have their interleague
key word - initiative

In agreeance with you for once E7, why does the millewa have to play Broken hill anyway, why not speak to the Riverland Independant comp, and stage the game at Lake Cullulleraine when Sunraysia have their interleague
key word - initiative
why thank you harry that means a lot to me:D i think the leauge needs to do organise somthing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back