Millewa 2010 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Hog, i think he might be referring to the relationship between Vandy and coach. Not sure on details but to be honest you can't keep everyone happy, my whisper is he was pointed out for a lack of accountability on Pauly Jenkins during a game against Werrimull some weeks back and didn't like it, who knows really though.

So is Morgs definately back at Bambill? Wow what a turn around, jump ship early when things aren't looking bright then run back when they start hitting their straps. After what i saw on the weekend they have a decent balance through the middle with a bit of pace on the wings, some solid bodies through the guts, don't know that with his leg speed he would make it into the midfield roations, might be heading for a pocket.

So Morgs, can you enlighten us on your reasons for returning?

Also congrats to the league for again letting the Bambill Committee dictate the rules on the weekend. League President was there and still couldn't stand up to them! Umpire admitted a mistake and tried to rectify it only to be over ruled by bully boy tactics from a whingeing Bambill committee.
Yes thats my mail as well skeet regarding the hawks....

Golly Vs Meringur - Apparently club umpires for this game as the umps are a bit short and also sick of the whingeing coming from Golly in past games so chose theres to miss out. Golly by heaps!

Werrimull Vs Euston - First game at our new home of Aero Ovals this weekend, hopefully a decent crowd and good weather. Euston jumped us and were quite competitive last time we matched up plus they have addedd a few new recruits so i expect a great challenge. Pies to get over the line.

Nangy Vs Bambill -Looks like a few changes to the Bambill side we faced last week, hope they don't under estimate Nangy as they have a few good players. Bambill by 5 goals.

its about time for a mid season report who will win the medal/flag etc lets see everyones views

The Final Four. Golly Werimull Saints Roos
Premiers Golly
Runners Up. ???
Medalist. Paul Jenkins
Biggest Dissappointment. Umpires
Biggest Surprize. Tony Lando
Leading Goal Kicker. Haase
Past it/should retire: Joey Wright :thumbsu:

Wow what a win by Cardy, huge upset and fantastic for the comp. It's been a few years since they knocked off Golly so i reckon it may have been a big night at the club rooms. By all reports an absolute cracker of a game, physical and skillful.
Golly would have to be upset with that result given the extensive recruiting over the off season. Surely when you spend that coin and recruit as hard as they did you would expect better results. Still a long way to go though and so long as you win the last game of the season thats really all that counts.

Euston stiff not to take there first win and Roos put up a great fight but we just fell over the line

pretty quiet in here after the weekends event of close games.. this weekend should be the same.

come on guys get yapping again.. i miss all the heated discussions

well still no talk in here.. would have thought skeeterman would have had somethin to say about the weekends game? from what i hear he gave away three goals at a crucial time in the game.. ( again from what i hear )

any way. looks like the final four may be sown up...

wow....
thats all i can say about the rumour that has just hit my ears, coming out of cardy
I was told by someone not even connected with the club,
I would rather not repeat it, because its not very nice if it is true

I suppose what people do in their private lives is their own business

Anyone hear the news in regards to a former Cardross player now playing for Werrimull involved in an all in brawl in the showers with some Cardross players

Anyone hear the news in regards to a former Cardross player now playing for Werrimull involved in an all in brawl in the showers with some Cardross players

Real Discreet there numbnuts!!!!!!!!!!

Would have done the same thing to an idiot like that too! He got what he deserved. If you wana abuse a player from the sideline, do it but don't bring family into it. It wasn't an all in brawl either, the Cardy bloke (Idiot) was approached (after the game) and had the chance to take back what he said he didn't and got cracked. So be it!

The bigger question here is, the bloke in question was the interchange steward(for cardy apparently), so how can a club let someone in a critical role continue to drink throughout the day! Poor form by the individual and club if you ask me! If the club, or people at it, still have bad feelings towards the player then they really need to grow up and move on coz i know he has!

Real Discreet there numbnuts!!!!!!!!!!

Would have done the same thing to an idiot like that too! He got what he deserved. If you wana abuse a player from the sideline, do it but don't bring family into it. It wasn't an all in brawl either, the Cardy bloke (Idiot) was approached (after the game) and had the chance to take back what he said he didn't and got cracked. So be it!

The bigger question here is, the bloke in question was the interchange steward(for cardy apparently), so how can a club let someone in a critical role continue to drink throughout the day! Poor form by the individual and club if you ask me! If the club, or people at it, still have bad feelings towards the player then they really need to grow up and move on coz i know he has!

Haha well if Jamie cops s**t or gets smashed its less than he deserves the dog hope he gets the biggest floggin as he needs to shut that mouth of his

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so this weekend will be interesting.. a real test for cardy who look to be on the move. but it might bring them back to earth this weekend against bambil. but ya never know... should be a bloody good match. looking forward to it.

nanji might surprise a few this weekend against a depleted goly,

but it looks like the final 4 are pretty much sorted out... just the order that might change.

so this weekend will be interesting.. a real test for cardy who look to be on the move. but it might bring them back to earth this weekend against bambil. but ya never know... should be a bloody good match. looking forward to it.

nanji might surprise a few this weekend against a depleted goly,

but it looks like the final 4 are pretty much sorted out... just the order that might change.
Cardy definately up and about so should really test Bambill, from what i have seen i would be leaning towards Cardy but only just.

Haha well if Jamie cops s**t or gets smashed its less than he deserves the dog hope he gets the biggest floggin as he needs to shut that mouth of his

He must have given you a touch up, obviously! Good work Skeet!:thumbsu:

There are a lot of you blokes who talk the talk on here but seriously doubt all of you, if any, can walk the walk tho!!

Cardy definately up and about so should really test Bambill, from what i have seen i would be leaning towards Cardy but only just.

so how are teams goin at this point in the year with injuries? i Hear Golly Lost a few on the weekend,

its starting to get to the crunch time of the season.

He must have given you a touch up, obviously! Good work Skeet!:thumbsu:

There are a lot of you blokes who talk the talk on here but seriously doubt all of you, if any, can walk the walk tho!!
Yeah it's a bloody joke Hog, to many sooks out there that can't take a bit of ribbing on the field, f*ck em! If they want to take me being a smart arse on the field personally then i couldn't care less and will continue to do so anyway.....who doesn't like a bit of banter on the field! At least they'll be worried about smashing me and not concentrating on getting the ball themselves. Cry babies get over it and talk about some footy, we can start another thread about how much i'm disliked or better yet just send me a pm so we don't clog up the site!

so how are teams goin at this point in the year with injuries? i Hear Golly Lost a few on the weekend,

its starting to get to the crunch time of the season.
Apparently Belly & Watson did hammy's against Werrimull, Johns is out injured with something and Wilkie broken arm?? Still they should cover Nangi. Werrimull injuries ahve been up and down, i know there are some sore boys so the week off will be great, had a fair few unavailables of late so hopefully we can get some continuity back into the team heading towards finals.
Bambill look to be doing things comfortably, haven't heard of any major injuries and they are a very seasoned outfit so should be ok.
Cardy have numbers to cover injuries but i reckon the player they would least like to lose might be Brady Dalla Santa, he carved us up a few weeks back until he went off at half time, actually gave me personaly a bath!

Apparently Belly & Watson did hammy's against Werrimull, Johns is out injured with something and Wilkie broken arm?? Still they should cover Nangi. Werrimull injuries ahve been up and down, i know there are some sore boys so the week off will be great, had a fair few unavailables of late so hopefully we can get some continuity back into the team heading towards finals.
Bambill look to be doing things comfortably, haven't heard of any major injuries and they are a very seasoned outfit so should be ok.
Cardy have numbers to cover injuries but i reckon the player they would least like to lose might be Brady Dalla Santa, he carved us up a few weeks back until he went off at half time, actually gave me personaly a bath!

Vadjila did a hammy also so they will be short an vunerable for a few weeks an did here Ant Ietto has quit also over a few internal problems.

Also seen Ty Ransome played for Cardross on the weekend? Thought he was suspended for life due to suspensions etc an how is he playing without a clearance from the previous club he played for and who gave him the ok to resume playing footy? Cardy have the goods an i reckon if they are full strength they can take it up to the top 2 come finals time!!!

Vadjila did a hammy also so they will be short an vunerable for a few weeks an did here Ant Ietto has quit also over a few internal problems.

Also seen Ty Ransome played for Cardross on the weekend? Thought he was suspended for life due to suspensions etc an how is he playing without a clearance from the previous club he played for and who gave him the ok to resume playing footy? Cardy have the goods an i reckon if they are full strength they can take it up to the top 2 come finals time!!!
Once again off the mark bigrig, Vadj only twinged a nerve and trained Tues and Thurs night and will line up, Ietto will also line up, maybe you need to get a new source as the one you have at the moment aint real good...... Skeet was right with Bell and Watson both will miss for a few with hammys, Johns back though tained last few weeks... Agree with most Cardy are the big improvers and will be a cracker this week

The nangi boys were really looking forward to having a crack at goly this week after nearly pinching the win against cardy. Playing the last quarter a man short really hurt in the end due to a red card. But that game was a really solid battle and i know we have some scars from it. And are taking those scars into the golly game. Missing a few and a few that are named are suspect. But we do grow a leg on the home ground. Should be interesting

The nangi boys were really looking forward to having a crack at goly this week after nearly pinching the win against cardy. Playing the last quarter a man short really hurt in the end due to a red card. But that game was a really solid battle and i know we have some scars from it. And are taking those scars into the golly game. Missing a few and a few that are named are suspect. But we do grow a leg on the home ground. Should be interesting
I agree gods, Nangi are a few goal better side down that way and nearly knocked us off last year I thin it was or may have been the year before. Lets be honest most sides will carry a few in that are sore, looking fwd to a good spectacle...

With regards to Ty Ransome it is quite simple really, he was deregistered and has not played for two years. Cardross appealed to the AFL which they were entitled to do under the rules.
His appeal was successful, because he had not played for two years he didn't require a clearance, he was simply registered by the club and the league and "bob's your uncle".

any clubs looking for a short, fat, totally unfit, outside (see: sheepdog), preferably at the nangi v pies game. tonguing for a kick of the pill.

if i recall correctly, and i usually do, i was pretty bloody good. some referred to me as a star - thanks mum and dad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back