Millewa 2010 season

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
well yes we (nangi) got done by werrimul. we played terrible and deserved the loss. BUT. the highlight of the day was Pucker out matching Skeeter in the goal square to kick a goal....was priceless. And skeet was deverstated. lol....told you i would put it on here

well yes we (nangi) got done by werrimul. we played terrible and deserved the loss. BUT. the highlight of the day was Pucker out matching Skeeter in the goal square to kick a goal....was priceless. And skeet was deverstated. lol....told you i would put it on here
Oh GOR i had a sleepless night thinking about that!

Actually i think he could be a revelation for you guys, clearly you have not used him to his ability, he looked very much like LeCras from West Coast in his movements, silky and all class, this could be the startof huge things for the kid!;)

Oh GOR i had a sleepless night thinking about that!

Actually i think he could be a revelation for you guys, clearly you have not used him to his ability, he looked very much like LeCras from West Coast in his movements, silky and all class, this could be the startof huge things for the kid!;)

the young bloke in question was apparently running around at last thursdays training session in the nud, scaring the shite out of the netball girls in the process, can you clarify G.O.R

pucka duck

there was a small bet which resulted in some nudity amungst the roos. I would say what you heard was right lol. But i have to say there was more giggling than screaming from the netball courts lol

well this weekend sees the rematch between cardy and werrimul, maybe see a rematch in the showers of a few certain people! lol...

What do ya think??

T.Anderson D.Mike C.Loxton

C.McGregor L.Hubble T.Watson

B.Reid P.Jenkins L.Keating

J.Bruhn K.Sherwell T.Wallace

T.Vajila B.Hasse B.Duscher

T.Robinson D.Sitters A.Albert

Inter: R.Tierney, J.Denaro, A.Ferguson, J.Wright
That has to be the least bias thing i have seen you write on here Rig!

Tierney starting on ball everyday ahead of Sitters who can move to the bench and replace Ferguson, Wright or Denaro but otherwise not bad big fella. Ferguson has only played well against Werrimull, don't think he has done much in other games. Would maybe have Francis from Nangy, kid goes alright.

What do ya think??

T.Anderson D.Mike C.Loxton

C.McGregor L.Hubble T.Watson

B.Reid P.Jenkins L.Keating

J.Bruhn K.Sherwell T.Wallace

T.Vajila B.Hasse B.Duscher

T.Robinson D.Sitters A.Albert

Inter: R.Tierney, J.Denaro, A.Ferguson, J.Wright

not quite as good as my team:
Kearney Hubble Bunney
Price Farley Pickett
Sellens Reid Ross
Kelly Hall Fishwick
Sylvia Haase Hunt

Mclelland Morgan Milsom

Wright Robertson Robson Gibson

any ideas on team of the year ??

Bit qiuet on here guys lately. One from left feild, Tim Robinson to win another medal this year? Has had another great year really doesnt play like a big guy. Can win the ball all over the ground. Think cardy will roll the saints this weekend as a few sore and sorry boys at Bambill? Mick Rolfe as coach of the year? Great job from bottom of the ladder. Could even take out the flag this year if they can get over the saints? Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bit qiuet on here guys lately. One from left feild, Tim Robinson to win another medal this year? Has had another great year really doesnt play like a big guy. Can win the ball all over the ground. Think cardy will roll the saints this weekend as a few sore and sorry boys at Bambill? Mick Rolfe as coach of the year? Great job from bottom of the ladder. Could even take out the flag this year if they can get over the saints? Thoughts?
Fair call on Coach of the year, if Cardy get up this week then i agree with Rolfe, great job either way.
If they go down i'd say Ryan Tierney after taking Werrimull to the finals with a team lacking depth and playing some games with 3 on the bench after scraping up guys saturday mornings and also after the club had only won 1 game in 09 and 1 in 08.
Robinson is a massive chance for is a Premiership medal no doubt, surely your not saying McDonald again?
No way should he win it over -
Wallace
Jenkins
Sitters
Reid
Keating
Duscher
Tierney
Albert

any truth to the rumour that werrimull players set fire to and burnt a cardross jumper on the sunday after they lost to Cardross. if tru thats, the lowest act i have ever heard of from a club. i hope its not true for the club officials and volunteers side... people work to hard in clubs to have things like this tarnish the clubs reputation.

VERY LOW ACT

any truth to the rumour that werrimull players set fire to and burnt a cardross jumper on the sunday after they lost to Cardross. if tru thats, the lowest act i have ever heard of from a club. i hope its not true for the club officials and volunteers side... people work to hard in clubs to have things like this tarnish the clubs reputation.

VERY LOW ACT
Certainly didn't happen while i was around and have not heard anything along those lines but there was definately a Cardy jumper around for a while.

If it did happen later in the night it's news to me but i would suggest you put it in perspective and stop over reacting. I don't think it tarnishes a clubs image people are burning the Koran, smoking the bible and burning flags.... a bit different then an old footy jumper on Sad Sunday!

Instead of trying to stir s**t how about talk about the weekends results, the Mcdonald Medal, Team of the year etc.

VERY LOW ACT

Who gives a s**t speaky if it did happen well its one less crappy jumper on the street in front of Centrelink!!:thumbsu::eek:

What a ordinary game it was yesterday which started in a blaze of glory with Ben Ransome assistant coach the McDonald Medalist trying to take off heads early and given a yellow card 5 mins into the game then came off an abused and threatened crowd members!! How did this bloke win the medal seriously!!:cool::thumbsdown:

Bambill kicked away early with a 8 goal opening quarter to 1 then kicked only a couple after quarter time to make the scores look respectable 70-45.

If thats the best Bambill has then Golly will win by 10 goals plus..........:(:mad:

Who gives a s**t speaky if it did happen well its one less crappy jumper on the street in front of Centrelink!!:thumbsu::eek:

What a ordinary game it was yesterday which started in a blaze of glory with Ben Ransome assistant coach the McDonald Medalist trying to take off heads early and given a yellow card 5 mins into the game then came off an abused and threatened crowd members!! How did this bloke win the medal seriously!!:cool::thumbsdown:

Bambill kicked away early with a 8 goal opening quarter to 1 then kicked only a couple after quarter time to make the scores look respectable 70-45.

If thats the best Bambill has then Golly will win by 10 goals plus..........:(:mad:
hi ruygy its ben ransome l wont hide behind my big name, between u and jamie roberts u must have very exiting lives. ps u both are nobodys and never will be! u wont here from me again.............................................

hi ruygy its ben ransome l wont hide behind my big name, between u and jamie roberts u must have very exiting lives. actually . ps u both are nobodys and never will be! u wont here from me again.............................................

Hi Ben welcome to the site and have never hidden behind the alias name!!:eek:

Dont want to be anyone just have an opinion on the game and this is what this site is about. :thumbsu:

Was a ordinary game an a pity that u guys went the biff early as you could have been in the game right up to your necks if it wasnt for the first quarter. :thumbsdown:

Will be interesting to see how Cardy go next year and would not be suprised if there is not a big exit of players or a clean out all together. Was told at the start of last year that Cardy have no money so going on that there will be little left of the money they spent this year.:confused:

Anyway congrats on the McDonald Medal and good luck next year where ever you play.:D

Cheers

Ruygy.......................

hi ruygy its ben ransome l wont hide behind my big name, between u and jamie roberts u must have very exiting lives. actually . ps u both are nobodys and never will be! u wont here from me again.............................................
Thanks for the info Ben, not sure how i ended up in the conversation but thanks for the mention anyway.

MILLEWA LEAGUE GRAND FINAL : September 18 2010 at Lake Cullulleraine
GOL GOL 5.0; 7.0; 11.2 13.5 (83)
BAMBILL 1.3 3.8 4.13, 5.18 (48)

GOALS: Gol Gol: Jason Bell 3, Kaleb Sherwell 3, Sean McInerney 2, Chris O'Flaherty 2, Mel Ficcara, Jason Wilkie, Jason Bruhn, Bambill: Billy Fishwick 2, Jason Hunt, Simon Robertson, Rob Morgan.

Best: Gol Gol: Jason Wilkie, Dion Collins, Chris O'Flaherty, Jason Bruhn, Clinton Cook, Sean McInerney, Jason Bell, Jason Bailey, Mel Ficcara, Tim Anderson.Bambill: Rob Morgan, Jarrod Farley, Jason Hunt, Andrew Gibson, Billy Fishwick.Ricky Sylvia, Brandt Reid, Simon Robertson

IS%20Gol%20Gol10_09_18%201152.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back