Millewa FL 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Thommo, j Roberts, ash Bates, seaton have all signed back up at werrimul,, Jenkins signed with cardy but has left the district, doubtful if he will return!
Roberts useless heard he Tryed shopping himself around couldn't get a gig coaching a reserve side?? , Jenkins won't be back seaton probably starting mid fielder this year (that's how good they'll be) golly miles in front from what I've heard would love to see cardy not win a game!

Roberts useless heard he Tryed shopping himself around couldn't get a gig coaching a reserve side?? , Jenkins won't be back seaton probably starting mid fielder this year (that's how good they'll be) golly miles in front from what I've heard would love to see cardy not win a game!
your my hero!

I would not think Gol Gol are in front by miles but will be there abouts again. Bambil will not be happy about last year (same as Gol Gol) and will be better, Werrimul still the team to beat have lost a few but will replace them and add a few more, Cardy looking at a great year best pre-season ever, started at the end of Nov, have added depth to a competitive team with 35+ on there list and it's depth that wins games with everyone winning there position on the field. Cardy might not have stars in it's side but Werrimul (besides its FF, hey Enforcer) did not really have any stars last year. Teams win Grand Finals.

I would not think Gol Gol are in front by miles but will be
there abouts again. Bambil will not be happy about last year (same as Gol Gol) and will be better, Werrimul still the team to beat have lost a few but will replace them and add a few more, Cardy looking at a great year best pre-season ever, started at the end of Nov, have added depth to a competitive team with 35+ on there list and it's depth that wins games with everyone winning there position on the field. Cardy might not have stars in it's side but Werrimul (besides its FF, hey Enforcer) did not really have any stars last year. Teams win Grand Finals.

Would think Golly would be the team to beat with cardy and bambil a close second, werrimmul will struggle to many losses thommo staying heard manna had signed at cardy bailey back to mild? harradine having money thrown at him by bhill or balranald?? (rumored).

Nangi will be on par with meringur with jakob wood (ex rvale) and blake davis (ex merb) playing there with half the wentys 2s side and euston to fill the 4. Denaro very handy for them but cant do it on his own.

my predictions:

Golly, Cardy, Bambil, Euston
Goalkicker: Brody Harris or Sonny Lindsay (if body holds up)
Medal: pretty sure AV Trophys have already engraved denaros name on it.
Improvers: Cardy/Meringur
Sliders: Werrimul

So what has been heard around the traps

Werrimul, Lost Ryan T, Duschers (Merbs), J Roberts (Mildura) and some very unhappy players of Chatfield, Bailey and Seaton. Thommo still unsure if returning to Merbs with the other few. Jenkins in doubt with another Millewa club making a play for him and Ash Bates to Mildura. Danny T should line up in the Goal square with M Duscher gone and Danny should also be bring in a few new players to add depth.

Gol Gol, should have 19 of the 22 that played in the GF as well has some new recruits Birsthial, Campbell and Bishop should be good pick ups with some younger recruits but unsure of the quality of these.

Bambil, Have recruited 7 young (17-21) new recruits (most from Mildura). Many older players still unsure if retired or going around again eg Hunt, Kelly, Casey and a few more.

Cardross, sounds like have recruited well with about 90% of a new team. New assistant coaches Joey, Ryan M with Spicier doing a bit off field. Ralfy still involved. Have the services of M Still and the three Ramsoms in the one team. Have added some depth with others to the team while keeping the best ruckman in the comp. The Lions will be very competitive to last year.

Euston, looking at a better season with S Smith to be a good coach and player. Might have the best player in the comp with S Denaro and adding a good Half Forward in Jamie B. The mid looks good but not much in the back line and Forward line pending where Stinky plays CHB or FF.

Nangy, Gary will be a good coach and is a great clubman. Clubman are keeping this club alive. Good young Players but no stars to say (good improving list). The playing coach has much pressure on his shoulders on the field. Rudd at FF might help a little but much more needed to help Sam L, Troy F, Ben C and Scott G. The up is the backline have been solid for a few years but under mass pressure each year with little to change. Will some of the older player call it a day or can the club afford to lose anyone?

Meringer, Jamie S assistant coach with many wenty 2's going there eg Lawsons (Nathan is a great pick up), Carter, Ryan and Russell Anderws and R and D Harris. Will need a list of 30+ but only have mid 20's for now. Will not be easy beats but if not taken seriously might have some upset wins. Talls will be the major issue for the Roos this year but great to see the club back in action.

Top Four
Cardross
Werrimul
Gol Gol
Bambil

Leading goal kicker - Lindsay
League medal- S Denaro
Most improved - Cardross
Slider - Werrimul (as they where well above everyone else last year)

So what have you heard?

Who is this M Still that you speak of for cardy? and 90% of a new team? holy crap...and all the ransomes playing there. might be worth watching a few games this year.... Looks like Bambill have picked up quite a few looking in on training.

Who is this M Still that you speak of for cardy? and 90% of a new team? holy crap...and all the ransomes playing there. might be worth watching a few games this year.... Looks like Bambill have picked up quite a few looking in on training.

I think the Stilly story is less than fair dinkum.

M Still shopped around , with cardy the winning bid. Played VFL with the bombers handy goal kicker. who is B Harris playing with , B Davis not looking the fittest but will still be hard at it.

I think the Stilly story is less than fair dinkum.
far far from the truth. harris in melbourne from what i hear and wont be back davis on the see food diet (see's food and eats it) prone to breaking down my money on golly biggest slider werrimull with andrew bailey, brad manna, tierny,mentiplay,jenkins x2,duschersx2,mcgregor,moore,marr,chatfield, not playing for one reason or another, meringur will be competitive and nangi to finish bottom with there no body coach

far far from the truth. harris in melbourne from what i hear and wont be back davis on the see food diet (see's food and eats it) prone to breaking down my money on golly biggest slider werrimull with andrew bailey, brad manna, tierny,mentiplay,jenkins x2,duschersx2,mcgregor,moore,marr,chatfield, not playing for one reason or another, meringur will be competitive and nangi to finish bottom with there no body coach
is your nickname slammer!

M Still shopped around , with cardy the winning bid. Played VFL with the bombers handy goal kicker. who is B Harris playing with , B Davis not looking the fittest but will still be hard at it.

Really?. Have spoken to a few people out at cardy and no one seems to know who he is and has any idea who he has signed with... Might be just a little fib..

But word out there is that Benny Ransome is looking the fittest he has ever been, Really excited to be having a kick with his bro.

Biggest news out there though is the rooms.... Going to be the ready for the footy season.! FINALLY!!! went past the other night they are coming along nicely.

Really?. Have spoken to a few people out at cardy and no one seems to know who he is and has any idea who he has signed with... Might be just a little fib..

But word out there is that Benny Ransome is looking the fattest he has ever been, Really excited to be having a kick with his bro.

Biggest news out there though is the rooms.... Going to be the ready for the footy season.! FINALLY!!! went past the other night they are coming along nicely.
Edited for accuracy

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Can you confirm if doering is going to coach bambill word from merbein is there not going to clear him. Rather see him sit out the year remaining on his contract than see him at another club!
I'm curious as to how how Merbein got him as a two points player last year????
Brodie harris wasn't on their points list at all yet he played with irymple in 2009????

Just spoke to Telf down at Sportzprint and he said Gol Gol have already put there order in for the premiership t-shirts, the hawks looking like the dominant side of 2013.

not much room now in top four. golly winning like black caviar and meringur making a comeback like black caviar. l just cant contain my emotions. just cant wait yippee! :D

Just spoke to Telf down at Sportzprint and he said Gol Gol have already put there order in for the premiership t-shirts, the hawks looking like the dominant side of 2013.
they put the same order in this time last year after they signed a few big names, how'd that turn out? no premierships have been won in february for as long I've been involved in football!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back