Society/Culture Milo claims he is broke.

While you don't want to see anyone in despair over money, it's also hard to know if he's telling the truth or trying to milk more money out of suckers.

TBH what guys like him need to do is find a nice sunny third-world tourism paradise and hold a conference. Real hardcore followers can fly in and enjoy an idyllic weekend of inexpensive outrage and say whatever they like without fear of being shut down.

Whinging on Telegram:

milo-whines.png

Classic leaner talk.

Last edited:
Selective entertainment.
Surely you can see the hilarity in a person peddling an ideology turning around complaining he can't make bank from it?

The idiot should have been developing his own email list. Instead he relied on third party services, and then broke the terms of use of those services!

And when he pretends HE put the resources into building his Twitter followers, he is leaving out the input of his super-rich backers.

Jul 5, 2011
AFL Club
Collingwood
Oh yeah blame everyone else because he couldn’t manage his business properly.
He did exceptionally well financially with access to Twitter, FB et al.

A strange sight indeed to see leftists defend all-powerful corporate monopolies.

Note: I'm not defending him as an individual. He seems like a douche. Yet I am still concerned by the power of Alphabet Corp, Amazon etc heading forward. RIP competition and options.

A strange sight indeed to see leftists defend all-powerful corporate monopolies.

Note: I'm not defending him as an individual. He seems like a douche. Yet I am still concerned by the power of Alphabet Corp, Amazon etc heading forward. RIP competition and options.
Yes we all are.

However Milo screwed up. He lost his backers. And guess when his business started to fail? When he wasn’t getting resources from a billionaire.

Some of us do believe the market has a role to play in a functioning capitalist economy. You seem very much in favour of government intervention, why is that?

May 29, 2011
SA
AFL Club
Adelaide
Other Teams
Sturt
So lefties pile in on him giving him free publicity and right wingers throw money at him to keep fighting the good fight.

Well played Milo.

BTW is he the guy with the sunglasses and the hair ?
Do you not know how to read? Milo is broke as *. The far right ditched his ass the second he started standing up for pedophiles. This dude thought he was going to be the gay Ted Nugent. Look at him now. Broke ass whiny little bitch.

Do you not know how to read? Milo is broke as fu**. The far right ditched his ass the second he started standing up for pedophiles. This dude thought he was going to be the gay Ted Nugent. Look at him now. Broke ass whiny little bitch.

So lefties pile in on him giving him free publicity and right wingers throw money at him to keep fighting the good fight.

Well played Milo.

BTW is he the guy with the sunglasses and the hair ?
It's his thing. No content, all outrage.

The world would be less fun without him ping-ponging between destitution and the arms of billionaires.

Back