Society/Culture Milo claims he is broke.

Jun 11, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
In conclusion, it seems some folk are ok with left wing organisations employing pedophiles, but heaven forbid someone criticises feminism or Islam, or worse still attempts to make money selling a s**tty book...

"OMG the NAZIS are assembling on our shores!"

Give it a rest you flogs.

08519b4022cb380b1d8a7182f41fd02b

"WOAH, EASY THERE TIGER!!! ROWR!!!"

medusala

Cancelled
30k Posts 10k Posts
Aug 14, 2004
Loftus Road
AFL Club
Hawthorn
He made his sexuality an issue, as did many of his defenders. He couldn't possibly be racist/sexist/Islamophobic (delete where applicable) because he's married to a black man. It was almost a default position.

Of course he made it an issue. Imagine if someone like Owen Jones was straight. Would he be where he was now if so? I very much doubt it.

TimmeT

Premiership Player
Mar 28, 2017
AFL Club
Port Adelaide
Of course he made it an issue. Imagine if someone like Owen Jones was straight. Would he be where he was now if so? I very much doubt it.
gough and milo should go out together. both like attacking the opposing political side, both are gay, both like to tell others how to think political, both like to put their sexuality at the frobt of issues. id say they might match well.

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
gough and milo should go out together. both like attacking the opposing political side, both are gay, both like to tell others how to think political, both like to put their sexuality at the frobt of issues. id say they might match well.

Pretty amazing that he can frequently refer to himself as a NTTAWWT, but if someone else does it's homophobia and a 2 week ban.
Strange times we live in.

Craven Morehead

I really don't care what you think.
Jan 2, 2019
AFL Club
Gold Coast
How is that strange?
People call their mates campaigners all the time, but you’d be looking for trouble to call a stranger a campaigner.

Who knew?!

It's called context in how the term was used.
You didn't see it so you really can't comment and I'm not at all interested in a 2 day long circular argument with you.
Anyway I'm going to leave it alone or the banzhammer will be dropped again.

Demontim275

Club Legend
Sep 13, 2019
AFL Club
Melbourne
Look at you trying to pick an argument from a post that you didn't see.
Let it go, you have nfi.
I’m mocking you big fella. Relax.

It’s a pretty simple concept and you’re having a whinge about not being able to call strangers NTTAWWTs. Maybe let it go. Or have a whinge in the thread to whinge about mods.

Groin guru

Brownlow Medallist
Apr 21, 2017
Destination Club
AFL Club
North Melbourne
lefties: "milo is the devil!"

also lefties: "it's okay to let drag queens read to school kids even if they have criminal records (sexual-related). It's also okay for 'Desmond is amazing' to dance at gay bars at the age of 11 while men throw money at him!"

The Passenger

The passenger, I am...
Veteran 10k Posts 30k Posts Sensible Type WCE Wings Guernsey
Mar 25, 2003
And to think that bandwidth could have been used so we'll.

Aug 21, 2016
AFL Club
Geelong
Other Teams
Oldham
It's called context in how the term was used.
You didn't see it so you really can't comment and I'm not at all interested in a 2 day long circular argument with you.
Anyway I'm going to leave it alone or the banzhammer will be dropped again.

If it's a 2 day circular argument you will be getting off lightly.

Stupid f*** now claiming to be an ex gay, is there anything this pathetic s**t won't do for attention/money.

Stupid f*** now claiming to be an ex gay, is there anything this pathetic sh*t won't do for attention/money.
"the conservative provocateur was left with no one to provoke"

And that's what it is about. It's not about building anything. It's about flooding the zone with s**t.

Back