Society/Culture Milo claims he is broke.

Remove this Banner Ad

just goes to show how fn dumb the religious right are in the States. Grifters going to grift - he’s undergoing conversion therapy -

just goes to show how fn dumb the religious right are in the States. Grifters going to grift - he’s undergoing conversion therapy -
He had such a good thing going when he was weaponised by a billionaire. Now he is just drifting around with no good ideas, thank god.

He had such a good thing going when he was weaponised by a billionaire. Now he is just drifting around with no good ideas, thank god.

This is his last roll of the dice. 15 minutes well and truly over

This is his last roll of the dice. 15 minutes well and truly over
Just as a fun exercise, what would Milo need to do to resurrect his career? What is the new issue he needs to involve himself with? Does he need to really go hard, far right? Anti-vax?

I reckon Q-Anon is petering out, but probably would still be good enough coin in it for a "celeb".

The next big thing to wring bulk cash out of doofuses isn't clear to me. But even so, I think Milo would need a marketing team and subsidies to really get the cash flowing.

Heaps of money to be made in the full Qanon embrace - he's not a bad polemicist - he'd be Einstein compared to most 4Chan types
Hes actually going after the christian market. Plenty of money to be made from those suckers. They will massively support this gay conversion therapy fundraiser.

Hes actually going after the christian market. Plenty of money to be made from those suckers. They will massively support this gay conversion therapy fundraiser.

Just saying when he is caught shagging his husband he will have to move on to Q - but agree - as PT Barnum once said; "No one ever went broke under-estimating the American people"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Is this what Milo is using for his latest denouncing of being gay?

Just as a fun exercise, what would Milo need to do to resurrect his career? What is the new issue he needs to involve himself with? Does he need to really go hard, far right? Anti-vax?
He could always turn on Trump. Instantly back in the limelight

Remove this Banner Ad

Back