Minecraft Minecraft Map

Remove this Banner Ad

Vipertooth

Club Legend
May 16, 2006
Tasmania
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Hey fellow Minecraft peeps, I have started making a map containing the locations of where our houses are (houses near the spawn point anyway).

If anyone else could let me know where their house is/their co-ords, i can continue with this project.

Thanks guys, hope you like :D:thumbsu:

2s9cd3o.jpg

Mine is between 3 and 6 somewhere.

Notice how we're all clustered - my massive protected zone in the last map encouraged a lot more exploring.

This map seems to have a hell of a lot of caves right under where we're built so we've kind of set up a community. Its pretty cool, prudder will drop by and help me build a farm or I'll hop over to vipers and install a nether portal/food source for him.

Server I used to play on used a mod/site to generate a real time overhead map in which you could zoom in and differentiate individual blocks and it would label where everyone online was at the time.
Would we be interested in looking into something like that if I were to find out how it was done?

Yeah, like how we are all close. Makes things so much easier.

Next time your on grab my coordinates :) Cheers Viper.*

*If you didn't realise, I'm vlickmadoodle :)

Mull 177 76 <- I have new home now, off your map to the right, at 618, 306
NPC 325 217 <- subterranean NPC village
Mira -50 158 <- Mirakzul has a second home now, very remote
Chee -210 -300 <- It's just off your map, viper, just to the north
Vlic 119 89 58 <- vWestCoast has a new home, now, bit to the north of cfc's
MSCP -104 443
Prud 74 201
HBK -426 -230
Scoo 40 202
cfc -77 69
Vipe -152 306
Ligh -581 39 <- this is Mescalito's Lighthouse
Mesc -397 191
SPAW -270 286 <- the Spawn point

Mira -50 158 <- Mirakzul has a second home now, very remote

Going to try something out in the new area I found, Mushroom Biome. Quickest access is via the nether portals I've created, but its still a long run.

Your mushroom biome's a long way away? Mine's a five minute walk in the Nether if you don't get lost. :p

KtX4q.jpg

Missing Mescalito's - the long line in that western ocean - and Chief's, which I think is on the edge of that bay between Prudder and Mirak. Will try and get a couple of maps going to explore more, but don't go north - past the desert is all ocean for about ten thousand blocks barring the odd mushroom island.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

How do I go about Getting on this server? I tried joining, but it said I needed to be added to the white-list, so I PMed Chief about being added, and I'm still not on it.

Okay I hastily stuck some together. It's not everything, misses a lot of westernside stuff, as it focusses on my areas, but it's something.

Black line are my surface roads. Red lines are my underground rails.

fullmapannotated.png
Someone's hill is missing.;)
I still don't think I've been added.
Chief has a lot on his plate. Give it time and he'll get to it.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back