Minecraft Minecraft Players

One of the new memebers on our server asked me about Minecraft PVP. Found this server:mc.hypixel.net

Been having a lot of fun on one of the mini games called The Walls.
My son is on that one all the time.

Aug 27, 2007
Block 108 as loud as any
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Everton_East Freo_Atalanta_Tranmere
I'll introduce myself as im_a_lazy_sod - joined up on the server because I wanted to check it out really

Have had a lot of fun on minecraft servers - but poor admin has taken its toll

I was on a great one with a bunch of mates before they decided to shut down the server without so much as a warning and continue on with their anarchy server

My brother and I also started our own hosted server a while back for our mates, but it was way too laggy for outside connectors haha

But yes, I'll probably be on the BF minecraft server from time to time, building ridiculous castles and such, so say hi if I am :)

Why? And he is not me, he is my stupid brother who copied my username
And when your 'stupid brother' logs in to your Minecraft account and starts blowing stuff up?

Sorry mate, not gonna happen.

Apr 1, 2011
Sydney
AFL Club
Sydney
One of the new memebers on our server asked me about Minecraft PVP. Found this server:mc.hypixel.net

Been having a lot of fun on one of the mini games called The Walls.

Hypixel is great with some awesome minigames (Vampires being my favourite).
Ping is sometimes an issue so I play Hungergames on au.mcsg.net regularly

saintersown

All Australian
Aug 5, 2011
melbourne
AFL Club
St Kilda
Just thought id pop in and give you guys a heads up on a new game in Alpha testing atm that i believe is the next evolution of Minecraft.

www.kickstarter.com/projects/7daystodie/7-days-to-die-zombie-survival-game/widget/video.html

Its pretty sweet :)

Say that a few months ago when they first released a few copies to some "famous" youtubers, looked pretty bad tbh. I had an open mind but I couldn't see how it could be good. Over the past few days, seeing some updates and future plans, it looks really good. :)

Back